Sign in to follow this  
cliffardus

What is the sequence of updates please

I installed the 737 NGX Base pack for FSX in June of last year.

I'm not clear as to what updates I should now download and install as I tried the latest update and received a message reading "The setup has detected no version of PMDG 737 6700 NGX RTM is installed. The update requires that a previous version of the application be installed"

Guidance would be appreciated.

Cliff

I installed the 737 NGX Base pack for FSX in June of last year.

I'm not clear as to what updates I should now download and install as I tried the latest update and received a message reading "The setup has detected no version of PMDG 737 6700 NGX RTM is installed. The update requires that a previous version of the application be installed"

Guidance would be appreciated.

Cliff

The NGX was released in August 2011...

Do you have the -600/700 expansion pack? If you don't you don't need SP1C for that. You just need the -800/900 SP1C.

Cliff, install the -800/900 base pack then install SP1C for that product. Then install the -600/700 expansion pack then install SP1C for that product.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Thanks Bank_Angle but I'm not quite there yet.

1.I've got as far as installing the 800 900 Base Package SP1C

2.If I understand you correctly I should now download and install the 600 700 Expansion Pack. However I can't find it...only the 737 600 700 Expansion Package SP1C

Regards....................Cliff

Well, The 600-700 Expansion Pack isn't free. You need to purchase it. The base pack you bought has the 800-900 only.

Best regards.

Jefferson Santos
sbpa.png

Aha! Now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Regards........Cliff

Thanks for the input. I've bought the 600-700 expansion pack and all the updated are now installed with no problems.

Regards................Cliff