Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Austrian would be my next project if no one is faster than me. But due to my weekend is over right now, not before next week I guess ;-) Happy Monday to all Airport Ground Staff ;-)

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

Austrian would be my next project if no one is faster than me. But due to my weekend is over right now, not before next week I guess ;-) Happy Monday to all Airport Ground Staff ;-)

Are you planning ANA after that? :D

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

wouldnt it be great, if the operations center would include a function to load liveries made from other users?

If possible, could you please create a livery for Air Jamaica? They did not fly the T7 but I think it would look great in the colors.

See image of a 737 below for reference:

Air_Jamaica_Boeing_737-800_Heisterkamp.j

Just took it for a short circuit flight over oejn. amazing job. thanks again.

you're welcome ;-)

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

Are you planning ANA after that? :D

There is an ANA repaint in the PMDG Operations Center.

Samuel Scully

Nice paint job!  QANTAS actually mulled the idea of having the -LR with the additional duel tank option to do LHR-SYD non-stop, but with a fuel stop on the return because of headwinds. 

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

There is an ANA repaint in the PMDG Operations Center.

There isn't, you must have mistaken it for JAL.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

wouldnt it be great, if the operations center would include a function to load liveries made from other users?

All you do is double click on the .ptp file and it goes into the ops center list. I just did it with the Quantas. Unzip in a folder and click on the ptp.

Hi,,

is it possible, that someone paint on eof this Liverys? I would prefer the Condor :D

Many many thanks!!!

Greetz

Sebastian

Hopefully a Mod will pin this topic and update the title to read "777 Livery Availability/Requests"; similar to the pinned topic for the NGX.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

I know this is a long list, hopefully we will get some of them with the -300ER/-200ER.

Air China - Red Phoenix, Blue Phoenix

Japan Airlines - 30th Anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland (Happiness Direct)

Malaysia Airlines - Heliconia

Singapore Airlines - 50th Anniversary

and my latest absolute favorite 777 livery...

Air New Zealand's All Blacks livery WOW! (I know its for the -300 but would be cool even on a Yugo!)