Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

panel night lighting problem

Hi...

I suddenly have a problem with the panel night lighting - the panel bitmap itself doesn't change (from the daytime grey) with the rest of the panel. A picture paints a thousand words:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/martinlest/Night%20Lights.jpg

Anyone any idea what has happened and how to correct it? I don't recall changing the panel.cfg file (737-700 & 737-700W).

Thanks.

I use the stand-alone PMDG 737-800/900 product for FS9. The night lighting , especially during dawn/dusk is not the best and I experience the same issues as you.

I did try a freeware set of replacement textures, that I downloaded from the library here, but they too had similar issues. I guess the age of the product means there is not much that can be done.

Peter Schluter

Along with the PSS A3xx Airbuses, the old PMDG 737NGs are the a/c I fly the most often. I don't remember ever seeing the partial lighting before in the latter (the PSS lighting is excellent), so it's odd that you have the same problem.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.