Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

No more suffering for Tom. May God be with his family and offer comfort. RIP, Tom, you will be missed. Thanks for all that you have done for us all.

This is tough news to swallow. I am heart broken and deeply sorrowed by the tragedy of a loss of this great pioneer. May you rest in peace Mr. Allensworth. I thank you for providing a place I can call home. 

Let us as a family unite to continue his legacy.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Farewell my friend! Thank you for all you´ve done! You´ve changed my live, you may never be forgotten!

Always calm winds, blue skies and peace for you Tom. Thank you for all.

Thoughts out to his family.

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Sad news. Didn't know tom but I am appreciative of what he did within the community. Rip fella.

Stephen Simpson

Systems: Flight System: AMDRyzen7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR, RTX4090,Windows 11.

Utilities System: I7 8700K 4.8Ghz,32GB 3000 DDR4 RAM,1x1TB SSD,Geforce GTX1080ti 11GB,Windows 11.

Godspeed Tom. Prayers to your family.

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

I consider Tom a pioneer in the Flight Simulation community.  He'll be missed and I'm saddened to learn of his passing.  God bless him and his family.

I can remember talking to Tom in person at the 2006 AVSIM convention in D.C. like it was yesterday.

I know that Tom will always be remembered for AVSIM, his tremendous contribution to the flightsim community will forever be part of our simming history.

Goodbye Tom.

Rest in Peace, horrid news to end the day with.

Rest in Peace Tom. Avsim has been a big part of my flghtsim hobby for well over 12 years and I have many of my own files hosted here. Very sad news. Deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Tom...fly direct to the next adventure of your journey...God watch over you, and the rest of those you love...for the journey hasn't ended...no...

Mitch

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.