Sign in to follow this  
KNOSSOS

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA)

A huge mistake, putting those 3 pics in a Spoiler LOL! They're *beautiful* - and we shouldn't have to click on something to see them! My "looks just like the real thing" test meter is pretty well maxed out! Not that you see skies as beautiful as that every day in Real Life either, LOL!

Adam.

• Upvote 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

ou can try out my two new sets with of Yuri presets for the PTA.

Thanks! Will do! Still like the idea of the 10 days cycle. Do I have to change the date of flight to get a different texture or does it check the system date? Because often I am reloading a saved flight...

A huge mistake, putting those 3 pics in a Spoiler LOL! They're *beautiful* - and we shouldn't have to click on something to see them! My "looks just like the real thing" test meter is pretty well maxed out! Not that you see skies as beautiful as that every day in Real Life either, LOL!

Thank you for your kind words, Adam!
I have to put screenshots under spoiler, because the forum rules prohibit having more than 20 open screenshots in the any subject. Some themes contain very useful information, such as this one. It is impossible to prevent premature closure of the topic.

Gennadiy

Thanks! Will do! Still like the idea of the 10 days cycle. Do I have to change the date of flight to get a different texture or does it check the system date? Because often I am reloading a saved flight...

Adam previously  reported algorithm textures change. You just need to change the date in the menu simulator to load new textures. The first texture is loaded randomly. When you run the simulator or load a new scenery. And this is the beginning of the reference texture. When you change the date forward or backward, for example for 2 days, to download the second in a row texture.

Gennadiy

I have to put screenshots under spoiler, because the forum rules prohibit having more than 20 open screenshots in the any subject. Some themes contain very useful information, such as this one. It is impossible to prevent premature closure of the topic.

Oooops! I din't know *that*!!!! I'm in grave danger, then, in my other persets thread - where I've been posting a lot of tests. Looks like I may have to use your spoiler tio - tyhanks!

Adam. 

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

I always suggest sets work Navid Hashemi,    because I consider them the best of the free options, but if you're curious, you can try out my two new sets with of Yuri presets   for the PTA.

LotusSim L39, ORBX NZ, Sky textures: Set "MIX".

WOW - Skymix preset with the sky textures is my favorite yet! Amazing work - thank you.

I only had to back down the P3D saturation and brightness because I am using a 55" UHDTV and have the setting turned up there.

Thank you all for your contributions !!!

• Upvote 1

I always suggest sets work Navid Hashemi,    because I consider them the best of the free options, but if you're curious, you can try out my two new sets with of Yuri presets   for the PTA.

Thanks so much Kiwi, I've miss those. Somehow. :fool:

Wow, guess it's time so roll up my sleeves now, there's a lot of work to be done.

But that's the easier part, you done the hardest. Thank you ! :hi:

Just one quick question... are they all compatible with latest PTA or just those latest ?

Hi,

I working on preset for PTA without using of HDR=on. It costs few fps always, so I decided to use settings for PTA with HDR off in the sim.

I also use build-in Reshade options for postprocessing. Ony I dont like to see not many post processing effect in the night (to mutch colorfully). Any idea how to solve it? Or any sugesstion for HDR=off and dark settings outside?

The preview.

Image-035_awappse.jpg

Image-037_awappqa.jpg

Image-034_awappae.jpg

Image-036_awappas.jpg

Regards!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

Ony I dont like to see not many post processing effect in the night (to mutch colorfully). Any idea how to solve it? Or any sugesstion for HDR=off and dark settings outside?

Each post-processing effect shader has a specific parameter: "DayNightUse". The value of this parameter specifies when post-processing will be active:
  DayNightUse = 0 - post-processing will work all the time;
  DayNightUse = 1 - active only at daylight;
  DayNightUse = 2 - night;
  DayNightUse = 3 - twilight;
  DayNightUse = 4 - day and twilight;
  DayNightUse = 5 - night and twilight

• Upvote 1

You are the BOSS Yuri! Right!

Twilight means down and dusk?

So the best option is 4 I think.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

On 23.2.2017 at 0:27 PM, kiwi_biplane said:

LotusSim L39, ORBX NZ, Sky textures: Set "MIX".

Reveal hidden contents

fab5438a4609.jpg

115edee558e2.jpg

dff0986e01cb.jpg

Completely OT, but thanks for the heads up on the LotusSim L39!! What an aircraft! Never heard of it, can't believe it's from 2009. Another one on my list...

On 24.02.2017 at 0:10 AM, gamer19 said:

... are they all compatible with latest PTA or just those latest ?

To prevent offtopic in the subject, a few days ago I wrote to you in a private message. Perhaps you have not received a letter, so I repeat here: any textures sky from different authors are compatible with the PTA.

Gennadiy

I'm getting this strange behavior of the clouds (cumulus mostly), there's always a direction where the clouds will be very bright, like extremely overexposed where the Sun lights them, and I've already turned down the tweaks I thought would help, but the behavior is still there. My internal settings are not very exaggerated and I don't get this "bloom" anywhere else. What am I lacking to do?

I must add that I use a 4k 55" TV with full range of colors, which indeed emphasizes the shadows and the highlights of things, and this might take part of the trick.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

13 hours ago, kiwi_biplane said:

To prevent offtopic in the subject, a few days ago I wrote to you in a private message. Perhaps you have not received a letter, so I repeat here: any textures sky from different authors are compatible with the PTA.

Ok, thanks mate.

Sorry for not answering before. Let's blame it on this new forum structure. :anonymose:

But really... I have no clue anymore where I am. I just ...floating around for most of the time. :unsure:

Like Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence in "Passengers":males:

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.