Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.95

Sorry if this has been asked before ,but is the a" PTA.exe"  for the P3D version 3.4.9 ?

Scott

Edit !

Found everything.Seems to work,but  I have one question.Don't I have to put  the new "suneffect.cfg" somewhere? Or is it done with the installer?

Scott

URP doesn't come with the installer.  :smile:  I wonder did you mean PTA installer? Anyway unpack URP and check the readme, everything is explained there. Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi !

Yes I meant PTA. Nevertheless why should I backup the suneffect,cfg,when I can't see when and how itis changed!

Scott

Hi !

Yes I meant PTA. Nevertheless why should I backup the suneffect,cfg,when I can't see when and how itis changed!

Scott

I'm not sure I follow you. As stated in the URP readme, you copy the files manually (sunglow textures and suneffect.cfg). Logically you will be asked do you want to overwrite suneffect.cfg, and logically it is recommended to backup the original in case you want to revert to the original values for original lens flare/sun effects.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I installed the pack into P3D 3.2 and really liked it and since upgraded to P3D 3.4. (Client but not content )Do I need to reinstall the realism pack or will it still be in place?

Jay

Hello,

I was able to get everything running nicely with RealismSP v0.95 except for the sun.  I copied the sunglowC.bmp to the LM texture folder and the corresponding suneffect.cfg to the C: LM Program Data folder.  My Sun is a tiny dot.  I suspect REX may be fouling up the soup.  But I'm a newbie at the shader tweaks, so, can anyone suggest a possible fix?  Btw, REX essentials Plus was installed and run well before I tried URP v0.95 or PTA tool.  I know you're suppose to restore everything to stock before the install.  But, I was thinking I was stock, having forgotten that REX may have changed the files.  Again, everything else looks beautiful. 

Hello,

I was able to get everything running nicely with RealismSP v0.95 except for the sun.  I copied the sunglowC.bmp to the LM texture folder and the corresponding suneffect.cfg to the C: LM Program Data folder.  My Sun is a tiny dot.  I suspect REX may be fouling up the soup.  But I'm a newbie at the shader tweaks, so, can anyone suggest a possible fix?  Btw, REX essentials Plus was installed and run well before I tried URP v0.95 or PTA tool.  I know you're suppose to restore everything to stock before the install.  But, I was thinking I was stock, having forgotten that REX may have changed the files.  Again, everything else looks beautiful. 

You can easily change the size of the sun by editing suneffect.cfg, first line:

SunSize=1300

change the number to 2000 or more, experiment. REX probably installed custom sun.bmp texture which includes the smaller sun image possibly.

Hello, 

i can't find the 1.5 version for PTA tool. Now it's the 2.0... ans when i will load the preset, i have this error: 

ERROR: Can't load preset from C:\Users\audri\Documents\Reshade\PTA Tool preset\URP v0.95.ini: wrong preset format

what can i do please? 

thanks

Hello, 

i can't find the 1.5 version for PTA tool. Now it's the 2.0... ans when i will load the preset, i have this error: 

ERROR: Can't load preset from C:\Users\audri\Documents\Reshade\PTA Tool preset\URP v0.95.ini: wrong preset format

what can i do please? 

thanks

The 0.95 preset is for PTA version 1.x and not compatible with 2.0. Several options available to you. 1. Do your own preset with PTA 2.x ;-) 2. Wait for an update for the Ultimate Realism Pack ;-) Have a look to this thread, we should have some news sooner : http://www.avsim.com/topic/493576-ultimate-realism-pack-v09/page-5#entry3538388

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Hi guys,

I have a problem concerning the PMDG 747 and your Realism Pack through PTA.

As soon as I apply all changes, I don´t see the landing/taxi lights from the cockpit anymore.

Its for all PMDG planes - and I really don´t find the reason.

Could you help me to solve it?

Thanks

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

Hi guys,

I have a problem concerning the PMDG 747 and your Realism Pack through PTA.

As soon as I apply all changes, I don´t see the landing/taxi lights from the cockpit anymore.

Its for all PMDG planes - and I really don´t find the reason.

Could you help me to solve it?

Thanks

No idea, sadly. Ask in PTA tool thread, best bet.

On 26/09/2016 at 7:34 PM, Pe11e said:

------------------------------------
Ultimate Realism Pack v0.95
------------------------------------
Once more, an update of my vision of realistic visuals for P3D.

- All screenshots are with my sky textures + PTA Tool 1.5 preset, REX clouds set 02, ORBX FTX Global + FTX Vector + OpenLC EU + FreeMesh.

- Deserts are too bright? Thank global warming! :D Joke aside, ORBX desert ground texture is too bright, either turn down the HDR brightness, or edit the textures, there is no other solution at the moment.

- NO RESHADE YEEEEY!  :Tounge: :)

- The preset isn't tested with other sky textures (REX, Eddie's, etc)!

- It should be compatible with P3D v3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4 (PTA Tool is).

-----------------------------------------------------------

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rl2cw000vwmflfa/Ultimate%20Realism%20Pack%20v0.95.zip?dl=0

-----------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot01_zpszvbqnwdj.jpg

Screenshot02_zpssjh7ixig.jpg

Screenshot03_zpsacsrbjwb.jpg

Screenshot04_zps43lqmn5k.jpg

Screenshot05_zpsvu0mym5k.jpg

Screenshot06_zpsgvxvwnb0.jpg

Screenshot07_zps267tfbsa.jpg

Screenshot08_zps9guomyx6.jpg

Screenshot09_zps3me8tqpu.jpg

Screenshot10_zpstjnwzqxj.jpg

Screenshot11_zps6g7iqy3a.jpg

Screenshot12_zpse94eqixn.jpg

Screenshot13_zpsxtd8tv5v.jpg

Screenshot14_zpsplmyvcam.jpg

Screenshot15_zpsnmtn8jaa.jpg

Screenshot16_zpsgpsipyys.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Nice pictures, What addons did you use? It cant be just the one mentioned at the top... =)

Did you have to quote whole post mate ? With all those screenshots, it makes page much more complicated.

Anyway... first, there's Prologue 1.0 so there's actually no need to use this 0.95 version.

http://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/500903-ultimate-realism-pack-v10-prologue/

And, to try answering your question... he did said what he's using

- All screenshots are with my sky textures + PTA Tool 1.5 preset, REX clouds set 02, ORBX FTX Global + FTX Vector + OpenLC EU + FreeMesh.

what, you don't trust him ? :rolleyes:

I use exact the same stuff and my screenshots were quite similar.

But here's one quick advice for you... check your graphic settings, I was realizing just the other day that I didn't had "Object Shadow Cast Distance" set to any distance so I actually wasn't getting any self producing shadow on the plane and I was thinking ..it's something PTA related, I wasn't nail it quite right. Silly story huh. :smile:

Check your settings, really.

And here's his graphic settings, not sure if you saw that:

http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com/my-settings.html

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.