Sign in to follow this  
lopentan

Any news Navigraph?

I do not know if something change in NavDataPro from two years ago, but one of my problems was that do not support TOPCAT. Also i do not like the interface from NavDataPro.

Be able to download all data for manualy install is another good point to Navigraph. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

I've been a Navigraph full subscription for years, any news in P2A supporting Navigraph?

Nighthawk

I've been a Navigraph full subscription for years, any news in P2A supporting Navigraph?

The story is, they're working in on it. Last I read they were hoping to have it ready before the end of the year. Of course, they were supposed to have it ready 5 cycles ago so anyone's guess.

NAX669.png

Any update on this?  I'm due to renew Navigraph, but I'll switch over to NavDataPro if necessary.  Unfortunately, I think only Navigraph supports XP11 currently.

I can't figure out why Navigraph is having such a hard time. The developer keeps saying he's never seen a format like this. Aerosoft didn't seem to have a problem getting NavDataPro to accept it. After ten years, I gave up my Navigraph subscription and moved to NDP.

NAX669.png

Funny, as I did my yearly nav data update I was wondering this exact post title.  Sucks - I wish I searched before buying the navigraph cycle.  I completely forgot.  lol

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

March 15th - The latest I have is that Navigraph are waiting on P2ATC to verify the new P2ATC series AIRAC (see the Navigraph forum for details).  I can only assume this is correct; maybe Dave can confirm?

At the moment I'm paying twice for airac updates until May 2017 when my Navigraph subscription ends. . .

Cheers,

Bruce 

That is not correct.

Navigraph has not given me anything and has not contacted me for quite some time.

Was that a recent post?

Dave

Yes Dave just a few days ago after the recent airac release.  I politely mentioned that if there is no p2atc support after April I will be forced to quit Navigraph.

Bruce

Pilot2ATC is the ONLY ATC suite that works well with XP11 without the need of rigging stuff together with 3rd party add-ons (PF3).   I hope Navigraph gets it in gear.  I am not going to give money to two separate AIRAC providers.   Navigraph works with all my other XP11 add-ons, has full color charts and has a clean interface that I like.    I really want to buy P2ATC but until I see Navigraph onboard I can't drop the cash.   The second Navigraph wakes up my money is yours Dave!    Great program.  I am super impressed, especially by the speech recognition engine.  I love that you don't have to say every little thing right.   As long as the basics are in there and understood your ATC software accepts it and makes an intelligent decision about what I just said.  It has been 95% accurate in the few days I have tested it.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

On 4/4/2017 at 0:39 AM, Kuragiman said:

Pilot2ATC is the ONLY ATC suite that works well with XP11 without the need of rigging stuff together with 3rd party add-ons (PF3).   I hope Navigraph gets it in gear.  I am not going to give money to two separate AIRAC providers.   Navigraph works with all my other XP11 add-ons, has full color charts and has a clean interface that I like.    I really want to buy P2ATC but until I see Navigraph onboard I can't drop the cash.   The second Navigraph wakes up my money is yours Dave!    Great program.  I am super impressed, especially by the speech recognition engine.  I love that you don't have to say every little thing right.   As long as the basics are in there and understood your ATC software accepts it and makes an intelligent decision about what I just said.  It has been 95% accurate in the few days I have tested it.

Navigraf for me has lost all its credibility, always with excuses and now with lies. In September they lose a customer. I bought pilot2atc, and regardless of the quality, possibilities and continuous development of the program, my support to Dave is unconditional, for his treatment in the forum, in emails when asking for help, when receiving advice. They are the two sides of the trade currency. Evidently Navigraf takes the ugly side.
Aerosoft !!! In September I go.

P.S. I think we have to support the good service, and not the two years of neglect that we took the clients of navigraf the incorporation of the airacs. With other products such as fslabs, x-plane11 etc only take weeks, and if in two years they have not done it indicates that they are either very bad or they do not do it because they do not feel like it, and they have been lying to us.

• Upvote 1

I have been fairly patient, but have now switched my annual airac/charts subscription to Aerosoft and I feel 'back in control again'.

Cheers, Bruce