Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D V3.4 Hotfix 2 Released v 3.4 ( 19475 )

I have not installed HF1 so far....do I need to do it before installing HF2 or are the HFs cumulative ?

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

just iinstalled it and GOOD NEWS ist that latest ASN16 and ASCA ist working so no need to wait for update :-)

will try a flight and report back !

For those still running ASN, you will have to wait for an update from HiFi.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I have not installed HF1 so far....do I need to do it before installing HF2 or are the HFs cumulative ?

cumulative

The 64 bit thing is great but also a problem.  I can't imagine that too many people will run out to buy expensive addons (like PMDG 747) in 32bit only to have to repurchase in 2017.  

PMDG already stated that they will not be charging for a recompiled version...

From an update back when the 777 went on sale for P3D initially...

"Pricing in P3D will be different than our FSX customers may be accustomed to, as our P3D product line will continue to grow and expand under a continuing development program. This will include update to x64 versions, additional functionality and product capabilities as they are made available within the P3D platform."

• Upvote 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

This is what justified quite hefty price tag from the beginning. I would not spend that money every if they would want to charge me later on in future again, especially that I already had 32 bits for FSX :) 

FSUIPC works

PTA works - just had to reapply the preset

ORBX Objectflow module needs to be updated. I haven't had a crash, but an annoying message each time I start the sim.

So far so good... 

• Upvote 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Simmerhead - FANTASTIC news :) I was really worried about FSUIPC freeware portion. I'm going to do few VAS tests now to see how good/bad it is 

I can confirm that AS2016 latest beta version works fine with P3D HF2.

I also get the objectflow.dll message on start, but I have seen people moving on ORBX airports, so it seems to work.

Has someone tried the hf2 with the F1 GTN?. Compatible?.

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Elaine or anyone that could possibly know:

About this:

For those that are interested in updating, only the Client installer is required for Prepar3D v3.4 Hotfix 2. The Content, Scenery, and SDK installers are optional. You must first have Prepar3D v3 installed to utilize the Client only installer. To install the new Client, you must first uninstall your current Prepar3D v3 Client via Programs and Features in Windows Control Panel.

The optional status contains the same information than previous versions? Am i thinking correctly?

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

Hello Ignacio

Yes, You Only need the Client update to avail of the Hotfix 

• Upvote 1

PMDG already stated that they will not be charging for a recompiled version...

From an update back when the 777 went on sale for P3D initially...

"Pricing in P3D will be different than our FSX customers may be accustomed to, as our P3D product line will continue to grow and expand under a continuing development program. This will include update to x64 versions, additional functionality and product capabilities as they are made available within the P3D platform."

Well good to know, seems like some wiggle room there but I will take your word.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000