Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v1.0 Prologue

I followed your instructions in the REshade readme file and all I get now is a black P3d with a white dot as the sun. Literally the screen is just black with a menu and a white dot sun. Honestly your instructions aren't that clear.

"- copy both presets (ini files) to "...\Prepar3d\" (VERY IMPORTANT)"

What does this mean. What path? is this in the REshade folder? The main P3d folder?

UPDATE: this only happens with the Winter-fall preset

UPDATE 2: For some reason I got it to work. Just to confirm. In the reshade preset, for winter-fall, theres only two options actually enabled?

UPDATE 3: The winter fall preset is too blue. I tried your troubleshooting section for changing the values in reshade. I don't have the ability to change each individual setting. Its either on or off. How do you get the options available to change the parameters of each individual setting within reshade?

Your work is fantastic and I want my sim to look like the pictures in the OP! :)

- "...\Prepad3d v3\" strictly means Prepar3d folder, since I don't know did oy installed it in Program Files, C:, D:, etc.

- Three options available with ReShade preset - Ambientlight, DPX, and Sepia, probably only two active in Winter preset - Ambientlight and DPX.

- If you downloaded v1.0.1 then you don't need to tweak Winter ReShade preset, only reduce Rayleigh scattering in PTA Tool (check Troubleshooting section on the website) to reduce blue haze.

- to enable editing of tweaks in ReShade you must switch from Performance to Configuration mode in ReShade Settings tab.

Thank you!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

- "...\Prepad3d v3\" strictly means Prepar3d folder, since I don't know did oy installed it in Program Files, C:, D:, etc.

- Three options available with ReShade preset - Ambientlight, DPX, and Sepia, probably only two active in Winter preset - Ambientlight and DPX.

- If you downloaded v1.0.1 then you don't need to tweak Winter ReShade preset, only reduce Rayleigh scattering in PTA Tool (check Troubleshooting section on the website) to reduce blue haze.

- to enable editing of tweaks in ReShade you must switch from Performance to Configuration mode in ReShade Settings tab.

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

so both presets just go into the main p3d folder? i put them into the reshade folder.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Thank you so much!

so both presets just go into the main p3d folder? i put them into the reshade folder.

Yes, exactly, into the main Prepar3d folder. Why to ReShade folder? I didn't wrote "...\Prepar3d v3\reshade-shaders\" :)

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Yes, exactly, into the main Prepar3d folder. Why to ReShade folder? I didn't wrote "...\Prepar3d v3\reshade-shaders\" :)

yeah yeah yeah!!! ;P

That's why I wanted to clarify which folder to put them in because I was initially confused. ;)

All in all, I love the work you have been doing! Please keep improving it!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

When I apply the presets I have this warning:

Applying [Turn off HDR luminance adaptation effect] to C:\Prepar3D\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
ERROR applying tweak [Turn off HDR luminance adaptation effect]  Problem with patch #0 - Patched block not found.
   Applying [Alternate tonemap adjustment] to C:\Prepar3D\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
ERROR applying tweak [Alternate tonemap adjustment]  Problem with patch #0 - Patched block not found.

Any idea what could be the problem ?

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Any idea what could be the problem ?

Hi Ezio!

Could you pls show a PTA start screen (and log). Are there errors in the log when starting PTA tool?

Here it is...

The first one is upon starting PTA...the second is after applying the preset...

PTA_zpswcwfdd7a.jpgPTA_1_zpspdrttnvr.jpg

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

the second is after applying the preset...

Thanks for info.

Do you have a subdirectory "PostProcess" in c:\Users\FlightSim\Downloads\PTA V2\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\?

What size of file c:\Users\FlightSim\Downloads\PTA V2\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl? (It should be 6252 bytes).

Do you have a subdirectory "PostProcess" in c:\Users\FlightSim\Downloads\PTA V2\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\?

Yes

What size of file c:\Users\FlightSim\Downloads\PTA V2\PTA\SHADERS_BACKUP\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl? (It should be 6252 bytes).

the file size is 7kb

thanks...will check and let you know...

ciao

ezio

Working perfectly now...thanks a lot...!!! :smile:

Working perfectly now...thanks a lot...!!!

Glad to see. 

Cheers!

Any luck using it with Envtex sky textures? I'd like to keep them tied to weather conditions. 

Any luck using it with Envtex sky textures? I'd like to keep them tied to weather conditions.

Works fine. Use it. :)

Just check troubleshooting section if the image turns too yellow or blue using Envtex.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.