Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flightrider

Elite Hardware IF not calibrating or woking with Xplane 10

3 posts in this topic

I installed the Elite Hardware IF today AND purchased a license but am having major issues getting it to work with my Elite Pro Panel SE and AP3000.

Running Windows 10.     Attempting to run a Elite Pro Panel SE, Elite rudder pedals, & Elite AP3000 avionics panel.   I first installed the Elite hardware drivers.   I have Elite BATD FlightSim v8.6.   All three hardware components work fine with the Elite flight simulator.  

When I bring up SimPlugin's Elite Hardware IF, all three hardware components show correctly in the status window.   When I go CALIBRATE, the rudder pedals and toe brakes work.   HOWEVER, the Pro Panel SE yoke, throttle quadrants, mixture and prop levers have no effect.   The AP3000 doesn't seem to be recognized either.

Second issue... When I start Xplane 10 and go to "equipment", I see a dialogue box that lists Elite hardware, but I see no where to calibrate the Elite controls; no controls responses either.

SimPlugin installed in smame directory as Xplane 10.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you send me a screenshot of the status screen where it lists the connected devices? I assume they are all USB devices.

Did the trial version work for you? As stated online, we highly recommend to test your environment with the trial version as it is impossible for us to test every possible simulator configuration or setup.

Can you describe your setup in more detail?

The Elite devices will not show in X-PLANE. There are 2 plugins in X-PLANE for the Interface. Are they present?

You didn't mention if the AP3000 works or not.

If the calibration doesn't work in the interface, it will also not work in X-PLANE.