Sign in to follow this  
whoispankaj

LES Saab 340?

Frankly, I do not know what a V2 could do that the current version does not. Everything seems to work and look just fine. Perhaps a working galley? Anyway, I will certainly be one of those getting whatever improvements are made.

Without giving anything away, you will be pleasantly surprised with what will be in the final product.  The differences will be like night and day.

• Upvote 2

Without giving anything away, you will be pleasantly surprised with what will be in the final product.  The differences will be like night and day.

I look forward to it and am sure we will enjoy it.

Is it correct that your current development efforts are focusing on the Saab update (and that the Citation is the last on your list)?

I look forward to it and am sure we will enjoy it.

Is it correct that your current development efforts are focusing on the Saab update (and that the Citation is the last on your list)?

Not exactly... development sometimes jumps between projects for various reasons, especially now that v11 has been released and we need to hold off for the beta run.  The Citation is the next new project and will most likely be released some time after the Saab v2.0 for v11.

Not completely accurate.  There will be a (free) v1.4 update for XPv10 with many of the features and bug fixes discussed at X-Pilot.  There will be a (free) v1.5 update to allow the v1.4 version to be compatible with XPv11. And... we will have a (paid) v2.0 of the Saab, which will be almost a completely new aircraft and will take advantage of all the features of XPv11. We expect pricing on v2.0 to provide consideration for those who had bought the Saab within a short time of the v2.0 release.  We believe that these three update paths will fit the needs of the majority of our customers.

As was posted in the forums at X-Pilot, the v1.4 update will eliminate the non-standard axis assignments for the condition levers.

Hi, thanks for the great information.  I have to ask though based on there being a v2.0 in development, would a buyer today be in the "upgrade pricing" window?  I'd love to buy the Saab as I'm back to investing into XP, and would happily pay an upgrade fee at this point after buying v1 today, but would be disappointed if I bought it now so long after initial release and then had to buy v2 at full price.

Any ideas on this?  Looks like a fantastic aircraft.

Thanks!  And best of luck with development!

I have to ask though based on there being a v2.0 in development, would a buyer today be in the "upgrade pricing" window? 
We have not finalized our pricing strategy for the upgrade to v2.0.  In addition , we have no way of knowing when XPv11.0 will be out of beta.  So it would be hard for us to say if you would be within the upgrade discount "window".  

We have not finalized our pricing strategy for the upgrade to v2.0.  In addition , we have no way of knowing when XPv11.0 will be out of beta.  So it would be hard for us to say if you would be within the upgrade discount "window".  

Fair enough, thanks for answering. I will hold off until more info but keep us posted.

Rain on the windshield please !

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Hi, thanks for the great information.  I have to ask though based on there being a v2.0 in development, would a buyer today be in the "upgrade pricing" window?  I'd love to buy the Saab as I'm back to investing into XP, and would happily pay an upgrade fee at this point after buying v1 today, but would be disappointed if I bought it now so long after initial release and then had to buy v2 at full price.

Any ideas on this?  Looks like a fantastic aircraft.

Thanks!  And best of luck with development!

Just to clarify, V2.0 will only be full price if you DON'T have the current version.  

Rain on the windshield please !

The current version already has rain, but we're looking at methods of improving it.  One method in particular.  Looks incredibly realistic, but incredibly difficult to do.

• Upvote 2

Dynamic reflections on the cockpit glass? (ducks)

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Glass reflections is something I've been working on for the past few weeks. It's tricky, but, I think, possible.

• Upvote 3

Fantastic :smile: One of my favorite Aircraft is going to be even better.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Guest Mik75

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!!!!

Now, that gets me REALLY excited! ;-)

Hi Goran,

While I'm still on the other side of the fence - just wanted to say your model looks incredible - a long way from your Sundowner... Can't believe we don't have a high quality SAAB for FSX/P3D - as small regional turboprop airliners are right up my alley - they're at home whether flying wild Alaska or being a party plane island hopping the Caribbean... I have the Q400 and it's just too darn big for my needs... I've always been a fan of the old "Gulfstream" routes when they used B1900's and the new "Silver" airlines with Saabs look pretty good even though they use hot pink on the engine nacelles... Best of luck with your project...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Goran,

While I'm still on the other side of the fence - just wanted to say your model looks incredible - a long way from your Sundowner... Can't believe we don't have a high quality SAAB for FSX/P3D - as small regional turboprop airliners are right up my alley - they're at home whether flying wild Alaska or being a party plane island hopping the Caribbean... I have the Q400 and it's just too darn big for my needs... I've always been a fan of the old "Gulfstream" routes when they used B1900's and the new "Silver" airlines with Saabs look pretty good even though they use hot pink on the engine nacelles... Best of luck with your project...

Regards,

Scott

What's wrong with the Sundowner?????

:Tounge:  :P

Actually, that's getting a much needed facelift as well.

• Upvote 2

I there a possibility to buy the aircraft at another vendor than X-Aviation?

Tom

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"