Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

On The Fence... STILL

7 hours ago, Kuragiman said:

Well I picked up the IEXG 737 and it is a beauty... minus the Cold and Dark SUPER bug and the fact that all the door opening and closing buttons are INOP.

This stupid X-Plane 11/IEXG bug where your plane spawns in then slowly slides across the ground even with the parking break on ... REALLY?   Guys.. that should have been a HOT FIX long ago.   I am sitting here watching my plane slide through the buildings at about 2 mph at KDAl....  -_-    That's a rather HUGE bug.     Anyway around this other than starting in Turn Around mode?

Ummm....... run and love this great plane in XP10.51 like intended at this point? You did get a XP10 key with your XP11 purchase for that reason.

XP11 is a fun growing experimental beta, but XP10.51 is where the great planes still remain great planes and the real flying happens without all these oddities as Austin changes stuff as his mood swings.  In XP11pbXX all bets are off.

For this reason, I still run and greatly enjoy XP10 as my main sim.  I still can't wrap my brain around why so many "LOVE" 11 but can't enjoy or even be bothered to try the last version of 10.  I honestly can't tell much difference overall except all my trees glow weird colors in XP11 depending on sunlight and look great in 10.  Once you are enjoying the same 3rd party planes, addon scenery, mesh, weather addon etc, there's not that much different other than the UI.

But, most others view this differently, so I'll be quiet again. :-)

• Upvote 1