Sign in to follow this  
Gavenger

Dassault Falcon 7X or 9X

Ok I know Gulfstream wont allow a decent authorized aircraft, what about Dassault? Same issue? Id really like a nice long range bizjet for XP11. Looking for in-depth systems and modeling.

I have done some searching, but haven't found anything that jumped out at me (though my work network prevents its own obstacles as well).

Sorry, 7X or 8X (miss-type in title)

On 15/02/2017 at 11:10 PM, Gavenger said:

Ok I know Gulfstream wont allow a decent authorized aircraft, ...

That'll come back and bite them the day I'm a billionaire shopping for a new jet ;)

But really, can they stop a developer from releasing a simulation of their jets?

To answer your question. The 7X is available as freeware. Works but isn't too fancy by today's standards. After, the 7X developer, announced a payware version a long time ago. Not sure what's gonna happen on that end. Another one in development is the Global 6000. The developer already gave us the Challenger 300 so I actually believe in a release ;)

Another alternative is the A319 biz jet. The Peter Hager models are avialble as airliers and long range executive versions. Sadly the A/P fails after 10 hours (v7.3.1) ... :blink:

cu
Roman

On 8.4.2017 at 10:40 PM, romangeber said:

That'll come back and bite them the day I'm a billionaire shopping for a new jet ;)

But really, can they stop a developer from releasing a simulation of their jets?

yes, they can and have. They send their laywers after everyone using their logo or even the gulfstream shape. Wether or not its justified is a different matter, but they have been viceously enough so nobody is even trying anymore.

7 hours ago, alpha12125 said:

yes, they can and have. They send their laywers after everyone using their logo or even the gulfstream shape. Wether or not its justified is a different matter, but they have been viceously enough so nobody is even trying anymore.

Anyone having sources for this? My searches came up empty.

I think our best bet is the Global 6000 for X-Plane. The developer is very experienced and the thread isn't dead either.

cu
Roman

Yeah, I am awaiting the Global since its the most likely.  Though there is a freeware G4 that got released not too long ago.  It flies, but don't expect much depth. Pretty though.

14 hours ago, romangeber said:

Anyone having sources for this? My searches came up empty.

I think our best bet is the Global 6000 for X-Plane. The developer is very experienced and the thread isn't dead either.

cu
Roman

This is one of the threads regarding that matter. Eaglesoft tried it a few times...

What about the Eclipse 550 NG and the Hawker 4000, anyone tried those out?

While waiting for the Global 6000 to me it seems it's one of those or the old (mature) but updated Challenger 300.

Richard Åsberg

the eclipse is a nice satisfying small plane. It feels more like a quick GA though than a full fledged business jet.

OK, thanks for the feedback.

Guess I'll have to sit down and watch some YouTube clips of each a/c to figure out which one to get.

Richard Åsberg