Sign in to follow this  
jvela

Green CVR test light offset

Hi,

Does anyone know which is the offst for the green CVR test light?

It is not in the SDK (or I haven't found it) documentation.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Jose

Overhead-CVR

EVT_OH_CVR_ TEST     EVENT ID  69810

EVT_OH_CVR_ERASE   EVENT ID  69812

If you are using FSUIPC  the parameters are 1 = on  and 0 = off

Cheers

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Hi Freo,

Thanks for this but I was looking for the offset of the green light that lits up when you press the CVR test button.

Do you know it?

Thanks!

Jose

Hi Jose,

Sorry I can't help you with the offset. I dont use them. All my switches, and rotaries, are programmed through the PMDG supplied SDK, which don't use offsets, but ID events. All my hardware is connected through Leo Bodnar cards, and then FSUIPC. I don't know your set up, but I did wire up a quick switch and set it up, as per the SDK parameter for the test button, the light came on as it should.

Cheers.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Hi, I am using a leo bodnar card for the switches and an arduino mega for the led.

the swith is perfectly managed with the id event but I have no idea about how to light the led (I mean a real one, not the one that appears in the VC or the OVH 2D panel).

for doing this I need an offset as there are many for the annunciators and so on.

There is no annunciator CVR defined in the PMDG SDK. Send a ticket to PMDG, maybe they add it to their upcoming update the the NGX.

In the meantime you just start a timer for 5 secs after you push the button and define a new annunciator that is set after 5 secs. I do not think there is more deep logic behind this button.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

I know this is an old topic. The green led light needs to be wired through the button.

Earth to LED earth leg, then from Positive leg of the LED to resistor, then to one leg of switch, then other leg of switch to 3.3v, 5v, or if using Mobiflight to the data pin on the Arduino.

Cheers

To do it that way, you would need a DP push button, and I don't know if they make any. Its a good idea, as I use that wiring system for all my LED's, but using DPDT toggle switches.

Cheers

Neil Ward