Categories See All →
Latest Forum Topics
- GNS 2.2 blank screen
- Aerosoft Airbus module 4.4 v3 fatal error
- Strange speed call by FO!
- BARO and MINS knob operation changes
- P3D v 4 in beta?
- 747 LR flights without being at the PC
- Strange switching event
- Disabling TOGA?
- LINDA, FSUIPC and Open Cockpits
- NVidia 387.66
- Expansion Models
- No VC shadows on PMDG 737 NGX
- Autopilot issues in the 747 and 777
- Liveries don't show up in 737NGX FSX: SE
- AS16 networked. Performance gains?
None of your friends are currently online
In Loving Memory Of
Founder of AVSIM Online
Hot Spots:Latest News & Homepage
File Library - What's New
Latest Product Reviews
Prepar3D Guide v1
FS9/FSX/P3D CTD Guide v3
FSX / P3D Config Guide
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
News (1999 to 2012)
Product Reviews (2006-2012)
Advertise on AVSIM!
Sim Site Rankings
The AVSIM Staff
AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!
Use of FSX Commercial Products in Prepar3D (P3D)
Last Updated: September 9, 2012
|Vendor||Product||EULA Allows||EULA Does Not Allow||Product Purchase Required||Will Currently Not Work in P3D||Web Site||Notes|
|TFDi Design||737 Ultra Sound V2||X||tfdidesign.com|
|Aidata Ltd.||IdealFlight 10||X||X||X||codelegend.com||2|
|LivingFS||Sceneries / Mesh||X||livingfs-net.webs.com||1|
|Touch Pilot||Touch Pilot||X||touchpilot.net/||3|
|Opus Software Ltd.||OpusFSX||X|
|Carenado||Latest 15 Products||X||carenado.com||3|
1. Future installers will include ability to install to both.
2. Future product will require purchase for P3D.
3. Product works universally with both products, EULA not applicable.
4. Is allowed to be installed in both simulator programs, but can only reside on one computer.
5. If the product does not have an P3D installer, EULA allows porting from FSX to P3D. Products with P3D installer (currently T2 and AV-8B) require purchase for P3D.
6. License is to the user, not to the simulator. Basic FSUIPC works on either platform without purchase.
7. Some products are sold specifically for use in P3D. Flight1 does not provide support any product not specifically released for P3D for use in P3D.