None of your friends are currently online
Categories See All →
In Loving Memory Of
Founder of AVSIM Online
Hot Spots:Latest News & Homepage
File Library - What's New
Latest Product Reviews
NEW Prepar3D Guide v1
FS9/FSX/P3D CTD Guide v3
FSX / P3D Config Guide
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
News (1999 to 2012)
Product Reviews (2006-2012)
Advertise on AVSIM!
Sim Site Rankings
The AVSIM Staff
Latest Forum Topics
- Share your GA aircraft profiles for Pro-ATC/X
- What software got you hooked on Flight Sim?
- ReShade/ SweetFx
- Creepy Flight from last Oct 2015 FS2004
- ASCA Clouds - Amazing Work
- Phoenix to Dallas
- DTG Flight Simulator to be released December 18th
- North German Plain 1
- When should you activate loc/appr button to intercept ILS localizer and gs?
- 4kMonitor setting for 4k resolution is non-native does it matter?
- How Small is the 4K TV/Monitor Print
- Airport scenery you would like to see for FSX/P3D?
- Aerosoft Airbus Bundle A318/319/320/321 $34 US
- FS9 Ground Texture Don't Look Like They Should
- Missing Charts [they're back]
AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!
Sep 02 2013 08:40 AM | Chuck_Jodry-VJPL in AVSIM Editorials
Speculation regarding the precise nanosecond of the expected PMDG T7 release has reached unexpected heights , reports have been circulating that FL50 has been attained.
Though unverified this is many thousands of feet higher than any previous leve...
Feb 21 2013 01:54 AM | SpiritFlyer in AVSIM Editorials
A screen shot by Ben Cap showing an NGX climb out at SNA reminds me of one rather exciting early nineties flight on a lightly loaded Delta 757 out of there. I was returning home to CYYC from a week long business trip. I don't remember if this flight wa...
May 03 2012 05:09 PM | AVSIM Admin in AVSIM Editorials
There are only two AVSIM Members in Alaska? One in the Yukon? What do you guys do in the winter? No, we don't accept that excuse either... What about no one in Mexico? Only five in all of Brazil? Only one person in Argentina? No one in Chile? Four peop...