None of your friends are currently online
Categories See All →
In Loving Memory Of
Founder of AVSIM Online
Hot Spots:Latest News & Homepage
File Library - What's New
Latest Product Reviews
NEW Prepar3D Guide v1
FS9/FSX/P3D CTD Guide v3
FSX / P3D Config Guide
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
News (1999 to 2012)
Product Reviews (2006-2012)
Advertise on AVSIM!
Sim Site Rankings
The AVSIM Staff
Latest Forum Topics
- FSL A320X - Performance, VAS, etc. Reports
- Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D
- P3D V3.4
- Approach Question
- Official PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Livery List
- Multi platform multiplayer
- Advice Needed on Vid Card Upgarde
- XP Users That Can't Afford TrackIR
- Middle mouse look no longer works.
- Advice needed to build real world Archer IFR trainer
- GTN map freeze troubleshoot
- GNS display blank
- Taxi2gate LFPG Released
- Return versus Diversion
- X-Plane 11
AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!
X-Plane 10.4 Mobile
Dec 24 2016 08:16 AM | This article has been viewed 1342 times.
submitted by: Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
submitted by: Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
Laminar Research announces the release of X-Plane 10.4 Mobile for Apple and Android Devices.
Laminar Research, creators of the X-Plane flight simulator franchise, has announced the release of X-Plane Mobile version 10.4 , the premiere flight simulation product for the iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
X-Plane 10 Mobile was built using the same concepts in Laminar’s showcase desktop product, X-Plane 10.
Aswith the desktop version of X-Plane, the mobile version utilizes real physics to model the aerodynamic forces found in flying an actual aircraft. The result is a product that is not just another game, but rather a highly sophisticated simulation of how aircraft actually behave in a variety of environments and weather conditions.
Version 10.4 updates the mobile version of X-Plane 10 with the following exciting new features:
• Manipulators - This update includes cockpit manipulators in every aircraft. While every aircraft has some manipulator controls, the Cessna 172, Cirrus Jet SF50, and the new Boeing 737-800 have fully implemented manipulator cockpits. That means almost everything in the cockpit is interactive, tune your own VORs, fly full ILS approaches, start the aircraft by hand and more!
• Quick-Looks are designed to make it easier to interact with the panel. Double tap on the Garmin and the camera will move there to help you tune the radios. Double tap on the “six-pack” and the camera will move there to help you set your instruments. Each major section of the panel will have similar presets.
• A brand-new new Cirrus Jet… now included with the free download of X-Plane Mobile 10.4.
• A fully functional B737-800… modeled after the 737-800 in the X-Plane 11 desktop version.
All of the above is in addition to the fully featured X-Plane Mobile 10 that has been one of the topsimulator downloads for mobile devices.
A holiday sale is also now underway, offering in-App purchases of aircraft, some with as much asa 50% discount.
X-Plane 10 Mobile is available as a free App on the Apple iTunes Store and Google Play. It comes with both afree Cessna aircraft, as well as the new CirrusJet. Additional aircraft may be purchased using the in-App purchase feature.
About Laminar Research
Laminar Research is creator of the X-Plane franchise of flight simulators, including X-Plane 10, the latest desktop version. X-Plane 10 is available in both a consumer version, as well as a FAA certified professional version.
Laminar also offers X-Plane versions for both the iPhone and iPad, as well as other mobile systems.
X-Plane’s flight model, scope, versatility, customizability, and 3rd party add-ons make it the ultimate flightsimulation experience for Macintosh, Windows, Linux, and mobile platforms.
For more information on Laminar Research and X-Plane visit the X Plane Website.
X-Plane… It’s what real pilots fly !