What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
. . .
Overspeed Warning Font
1 reply to this topic
Posted 24 September 2002 - 02:59 PM
, and add this line to that section: HideInfoText=1Thus, the section should now look like this:[MAIN]RUNNINGBADHW=0Location=188,102,955,724HideMenuNormal=0HideMenuFullscreen=1Maximized=1HelpTopLeftX=292HelpTopLeftY=169HideInfoText=1 <-------------------------THIS IS THE LINE TO ADD(From a tip originally provided by Craig Snyder)
Posted 24 September 2002 - 02:47 PM
Is there a utility or process to remove both the "Brakes" and the "Overspeed Warning" fonts from the panel window for FS2002 and XP? I have checked the library to no avail.Thanks.Chris