What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Palo Alto -25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- job for developers
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
Staggerwing and Stinson Gullwing
5 replies to this topic
Posted 10 December 2007 - 07:57 PM
I have these planes and they might appear a bit dated now (the VC's perhaps especially.I liked the wind noise in the Staggerwing which changed sound with change in speed. I have a couple galleries for these birdsLago Stinsonhttp://www.the-airfi...son_snowy1.htmlLago Staggerwinghttp://www.the-airfi...go_Staggerwing/Bill Lyons Stinsonhttp://www.the-airfi...Float_dusk.htmlFrom what I recall , I liked the Lyons Stinson better. The Lago Staggerwing is kindof cool but as I said , might be a bit old in the VC and model.
Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:30 PM
the Lago version is still fun... I like it better than the Simtech version (shose shape I think is a bit off unless it depicts a different variant).I would think the Staggerwing would be popular as a newly created release by someone else for fs2004 and fsx ... Maybe there isn't enough market for older GA aircraft though.
Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:27 PM
I just refound this post in a search and see I had a question I never replied to.The scenery in my pics is just just from FSGenesis mesh.I don't think I had any ground texture replacements but possibly free ones at that time.I just reinstalled the Lago Staggering ... I like the noise that increases in pitch as the speed goes high! Still a pretty good aircraft for fs2004