What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- X-Plane VMAX 777 Workdliner Extended 50% Off!
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II OC
. . .
5 replies to this topic
Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:58 PM
Totally agree, wish DA would finish that one, I would snap it right up. I love the regional jets, especially the CRJ...fits with my lifestyle these days. Short hops that I can complete a full flight. Life is crazy...been really busy lately. Cheers,Scott
Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:00 PM
Digital Aviation was working on one awhile ago, however they keep putting it off to do other projects. They say they will start work on it again soon.Here's the forum for the project (currently locked): http://www.digital-a...wforum.php?f=23
Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:45 PM
Hi everybody,I am a bit surprised that no one has tried their hands at a good, payware CRJ. I am fully aware of Wilco/Feelthere's CRJ, and I don't want to turn this into a "bash wilco" thread, but I think we can all agree that it could use some significant updates. With the amount of airlines operating CRJs, I think it's long overdue that someone comes out with one.Has anyone heard of anything in the making? Or is adding a high-quality CRJ to my FS delusional?Zach