Sign in to follow this  
Guest gajka91

gps_export.dll problem

Guest gajka91

Hey all,I have some problem with the gps_export.dll. When I start the FS it askes me if I want that to run or no. If I click yes the FS exits, while it should proceed to load.Does anybody know what is the problem with it? It would be important, coz it is needed for some aircrafts.Thank you

Hey all,I have some problem with the gps_export.dll. When I start the FS it askes me if I want that to run or no. If I click yes the FS exits, while it should proceed to load.Does anybody know what is the problem with it? It would be important, coz it is needed for some aircrafts.Thank you
Sounds as if you have a corrupt gps_export.dll file - as FS should not be asking if you want to run it. Possibly some new addon replaced the proper one with an older version - as some auto-installers are prone to do.I would suggest restoring the proper file from your install disk(s).These resources will be helpful in that regard:http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.htmlIt shows where everything is on your install disks and how extract just what you need.I also recommend fs9cddir.zip - compiled by Brian Collins (available here in the library)This is an Excel format listing of all the files on your install disks. A great resource to keep handy.The gps_export.dll goes in your Flight Simulator 9 Modules folder.Good luck and keep us posted. :(

Guest gajka91
Sounds as if you have a corrupt gps_export.dll file - as FS should not be asking if you want to run it. Possibly some new addon replaced the proper one with an older version - as some auto-installers are prone to do.I would suggest restoring the proper file from your install disk(s).These resources will be helpful in that regard:http://www.cat-tamer.com/flightsim/faq001.htmlIt shows where everything is on your install disks and how extract just what you need.I also recommend fs9cddir.zip - compiled by Brian Collins (available here in the library)This is an Excel format listing of all the files on your install disks. A great resource to keep handy.The gps_export.dll goes in your Flight Simulator 9 Modules folder.Good luck and keep us posted. :(
Thank you man!I have restored from my disk the original file and now it is working! :(