•  

In Loving Memory Of

Tom Allensworth,
Founder of AVSIM Online

AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.

- - - - -

Thomas Ruth Airbus A340-600

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inactive Member_Lrusso_***

Inactive Member_Lrusso_***
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:01 PM

Hey! Would anyone be willing to do at repaint of Thomas Ruth's Airbus A340-600 in the FSX Orbit Livery.A Paint Kit is avail here: http://www.wizzsim-s...mp;type=url#getModel is avail here: http://flightsim.com...ame=TOMA346.ZIPThanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Inactive Member_Lrusso_***

Inactive Member_Lrusso_***
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

If anyone was willing to do this I'd love to pay them 10-15 dollars for it. Thanks in advance.

#3 Inactive Member_scottaviation_***

Inactive Member_scottaviation_***
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

I know I'm a bit late here but I have started developing a series of Orbit Airlines paints for other aircraft, I read your post here and decided to start with the Tom Ruth A340-600. I have uploaded it to Flightsim where it is now available, and I have uploaded it to AVSIM but it has not "landed" yet.ScottScottaviation Developments

#4 Inactive Member_grahamg_***

Inactive Member_grahamg_***
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Can anyone please make an american airlines repaint of this. I know that they don't have that, but it would be really cool to have. Thanks

#5 Inactive Member_scottaviation_***

• Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:22 PM

Can anyone please make an american airlines repaint of this. I know that they don't have that, but it would be really cool to have. Thanks

Hello, I'll make one and release it as a freeware ScottAviation Developments aircraft. If you email me at: scott.aviation@ymail.com sadevelopments.webs.comand give me your email adress I will email you when it is finished and uploaded to either AVSIM, FlightSim or our own ScottAviation Developments website.

#6 Inactive Member_scottaviation_***

• Guests

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

Hi, my Tom Ruth Airbus A340-600 in Orbit is on flightsim.com, coming soon to avsim!