I would like to know whether the PMDG 747-400 -8 Model Extension also has an auto tuner, such as the Boeing 777-200LR / F, that if you have completed the ARR, then the ILS NAV / RAD will be placed. I want to buy him gladly.
What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- X-Plane VMAX 777 Workdliner Extended 50% Off!
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II OC
. . .
PMDG 747-400X -8 Extension SP1
33 replies to this topic
Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:06 AM
Maked a flight with PMDG KLM Cargo 747-400F from Maastricht-Achen EHBK-03 to Cologne-Bonn EDDK-14L ILS110.90/136
SID: NOR1A and TRANSITION: NOR
After I had completely filled the FMC-CDU, and the rest of it, appeared no 110.90/136 in NAV / RAD
Then I fly to Cologne-Bonn with LNAV, and the airway was followed perfectly, meanwhile, I frequently looked at NAV/RAD or 110.90/136 was placed, and then I times the interseption of EDDK-14L ILS frequency itself NAV/RAD placed, and made a perfect landing.
But the autotuner has not worked?
The arrival at Cologne-Bonn
Regards Jaap Mooyer
Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:49 PM
I think I've found that after I for the 2nd one flight've made of EHKD03-EHGG23 and this time the right height and DEP/ARR had filled perfect autotuner came nicely after a few miles with the ILS data NAV / RAD (the 1st time they were not there) I am now confident that indeed all still good (perfect) is!!!
Regards Jaap Mooyer