What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- job for developers
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
LevelD 767 engine 2 wont fire up?
6 replies to this topic
Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:40 PM
Heya,I have recentrly reinstalled this on a new computer and am using FS9, everything seems to work fine, accept once i go to start engine 2 it just will not accept any fuel and wont burn in?its weird engine 1 works A ok, but when i run engine 2, all the packs are off, the cutoff is set to run, the fuel is all selected as flowing, but still not firing up? The engine speed runs up past the magenta line of indication, i throw the fuel in, but nothing, wont go past 15.5?Any ideas guys?Thanks!
Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:09 PM
If I remember correctly, you have to close the isolation valve. Try it once closed, once open, and see if it helps. It does for the Boeing 757, and seeing how alike the two are, you might want to give it a go...
Benjamin van Soldt
AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Disclaimer: all views expressed in this post are my views only, and not Avsim's views as an organization, nor of its staff or otherwise affiliated personnel.
Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:13 PM
Hey Guys!Just to bring this thread to a close for other simmers, i thought i would let you know that my particular fix for this problem was the above, i had the isolations off, and the packs off, obviously forgetting that the isolations need to be on for the engines to spool correctly.Thanks for your help guys really appreciate it---- really dumb forgetful thing to post for though lol
Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:42 PM
Hi,Its not much, but I made a checklist/flow some time ago to help new pilots with the level-d 767, you may want to take a look at the file located here at avsim.Here is the link: http://library.avsim...php?DLID=113891Just a quick front/back - checklist/flow, it does not take the place of the manual, but you may find it helpful.
System Specs: I7 X980 Extreme Processor - Prolimatech Meghalem Heatsink with 2 Thermalright Fans - Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard - EVGA Titan Signature Series 6GB - 24GB Corsair DDR3 Memory 2000MHz - 2 Intel Solid State Drives (40GB Windows 7 64 bit OS & 160GB P3D) - 2 10,000 RPM SATA Hard Drives - Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS - 1 Plextor Blueray Disc (PX310SA) - 1 Plextor DVD/DL Disc (PX-806SA) - Enermax Galaxy EVO 1250 Watt Power Supply - Antec 1200 Case - 3 Samsung SyncMaster T260HD Monitors (5760x1200x32) (5760x1200x32)