Sign in to follow this  
shafs

Ariane Design Boeing 737

Hi don't know if i should be posting this here but three days ago i paid over 100 dollars AUD for there 737 900er and didn't get a key for it!!! followed the process to activate it and that didn't work so i sent them an email and no reply yet.what i want to know is this normal for them or am i one of the lucky ones.Paul

Hi don't know if i should be posting this here but three days ago i paid over 100 dollars AUD for there 737 900er and didn't get a key for it!!! followed the process to activate it and that didn't work so i sent them an email and no reply yet.what i want to know is this normal for them or am i one of the lucky ones.Paul
Paul - What can I say... hmm, I could start by telling you that you should have researched the company here at AVSIM or on the web in general and you would have got your answer before you decided to buy. You are not the only one to have not received thier key, apparently they have improved thier customer service but I see that old habits die hard. I wouldn't worry though, you will get your key I am sure although it may take up to a week.I have heard the models are quite realistic and a good read of the manuals is what you will need to get the bird going. It's a shame they aren't a lot more transparent I would have bought thier product's a long time ago.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi robert I must admit that i did like the flight model i did touch and go with it. so i do hope they get that key out to me. i don't understand why they just don't email it to you like all the others do?regards Paul

what they recommend, is checking your spam folder to ensure your email from them is not in there, which is sometimes the case. I'm currently in the same boat as you by the way, I tried reinstalling my Ariane 737 two weeks ago and still have not had an email reply. You could try their support forum, which I have not done yet, I am going to.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Paul & Al - Check your PM's.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi robert thanks for the PM. they replied to my first email. saying that i should not of pasted the lines in but i follow there site. activation wise. see what happens next.Regards Paul

Cheers for the PM, I sent in another activation request last night but still not heard anything.Al

Alan Bradbury

Cheers for the PM, I sent in another activation request last night but still not heard anything.Al
i sent one last night to and no reply yetPaul

my key turned up today hope you get yours soon.

I had some problems receiving keys and getting them to activate properly, so it took a while, but it is all sorted now. It is worth noting here that despite the difficulties I was having, and contrary to what many have reported, I actually got very good support from the Ariane guys, who were immensely helpful, and I appreciated the lengths they went to in order to get my product up and running.Al

Alan Bradbury

Indeed... I think that if people have bad experience with support, most of the time it's because their email got into Ariane's spam folder or something of the kind. Simply resend an email then. Every time I ask support they are very helpful.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

After getting it all up and running i still don't think the aircraft is up there with PDMG or CS i removed the aircraft from fltsim.but we live in a mostly free world. thats my two centsPaul

I'll have to see how the iFly 737NG turns out. Quite a chance I will dump Ariane in favor of that one since it includes all features I have longed for for so long.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case