Sign in to follow this  
Minion

PMDG 777

Hi!Can anyone give some news on the possible release date of the 777?:Thinking:Thanks any answer will be appreciated! Big%20Grin.gif

No.Hope that answer is appreciated :( RegardsRob

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Hi!Can anyone give some news on the possible release date of the 777?:Thinking:Thanks any answer will be appreciated! Big%20Grin.gif
Just speculating now.PMDG announced that it would be after the release of the 737 NGX. But they can use a lot of the efforts used for the 737 in the 777.Building could be in less time than the 737.Well, the 737 is in alfatesting. So I would't expect the 777 before the end of the year. Maybe spring 2011.Eric

Guest Lochnivar
Just speculating now.PMDG announced that it would be after the release of the 737 NGX. But they can use a lot of the efforts used for the 737 in the 777.Building could be in less time than the 737.Well, the 737 is in alfatesting. So I would't expect the 777 before the end of the year. Maybe spring 2011.Eric
Perhaps we've been controlling an NGX test drive on Vatsim? :) That would be cool.

No.Hope that answer is appreciated :( RegardsRob
VERY APPRECIATED! :(:(B):(!mmm... I was hoping in december 2010 but... from what I read it won't be....Thanks anyone you guys!

Perhaps we've been controlling an NGX test drive on Vatsim? :) That would be cool.
No one has flown it online yet, I intend to do that when the time comes though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

It's really anyones guess. I doubt even PMDG knows when it will be released. All we know is the 737 NGX and the Dash8 will come before the 777. I'm just guessing the NGX will be released in November. We haven't seem much of anything on the Dash8, so I would bet that will come in the new year 1st or 2nd quarter and then the 777 will probably fall late 2011. While I'm excited about the 777, I'm much more excited about the Dash8. Again, I'm just guessing at timelines and have no real knowledge of what PMDG's plans are. The only thing most of us know for fact is the order of which the products will be released and that came from PMDG themselves. So again, it's 737NGX, Dash8, 777.

The dash 8 Is Made by a separate team i think. I reckon 737 will land in November and 777 in April 2011.