What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
1 reply to this topic
Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:33 PM
I have had the ported Carenado C206 (my favourite A/C) for some years, and it worked a treat for a ported model, but I have had to reinstall after changing my OS from XP to WIN7, and now the mixture control does not work. I got the patch, even though it say Saratoga sound, as it claims to fix the mixture problem, but it did not. The reason I liked the 206 so much was that the mixture and the prop pitch worked so well.Help anyone? Teecee.
Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:24 PM
Have you tried re-porting it? Be sure to clean out all the 206 files first before reinstalling them.