Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi mitch, yes of cuz i can modifiy by myself but PMDG on liveries page say:

- denotes this particular livery has a fully accurate and verified airline options configuration included.

PSA and Air California schemes have been uploaded to AvsimTJ

Austrian Airlines fror the 737-600!2011-11-4_19-46-43-932.jpgI sent it to Avsim library. In a few hours, will be available. :)
Thank you very much :)

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

Mitch, with so many ngs in the KLM fleet it is likely there is variations between the different aircraft. The star probably means it's accurate to that particular registration. Have a look for cockpit photos of the Regos pmdg painted and see if they match the NGX options.

Man Imma have to find a AI repaint for UT2 for those PSA... I wonder if there any in AVISM or Flightsim.... Has anyone seen any where?Carlitos Colon

And finally, the ugly duck:Click the photo to download as with the previous two.thumbnail3.jpgPM me if you use it and find any problems, thank you!

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The JAH (and JAX) has the same customer options as the JAD so you could simply replicate the settings the config file I included for your repaint...These three aircraft are also all fitted with the Boeing Sky Interior by the way.
Great, thanks! Much appreciated and I'll refer to you in the readme that you provided the data. I won't do anything to resemble the Sky Interior however, just not that deep into it haha... Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

Thank you Nuno, but...The Sunwing Express 800 does not work.The Liverie Manager gives out a message that the Liverie already exists.That's the same problem as in the Royal Air Maroc 700 of PMDG.

Aer Lingus should be online within a few hours. Search for EI-EAV.

Thank you Nuno, but...The Sunwing Express 800 does not work.The Liverie Manager gives out a message that the Liverie already exists.That's the same problem as in the Royal Air Maroc 700 of PMDG.
Will look into it, probably an issue in the aircraft.cfg file. Thank you.EDIT: It's been fixed and reuploaded. I don't know what was happening, if it's a bug in the livery manager because i deleted the PMDG liveries (i don't use them) or just some error i made. Either way, i removed my own and reinstalled, seems to be working fine now.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11