What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
. . .
MAin Panel Modifications
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:05 PM
Hi, Wondering if anyone has tried to modify their main panel in the 747 or 737 as in the following. This was originally done by someone in the Level D 767 on a large 65" screen - looks really good. see attached document Thanks RobOOPs, let's try this again. Here's the attachment this time! Rob
Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:10 PM
Can't get it to load the location and the word doc doesn't show picture. Please ignore. Thanks Rob