Sign in to follow this  
AFROPILOT

Estimated release date of the PMDG 777?

Not necesarily. They'll probably develop them parallel. And the T7 is probably first because a lot of it can be based off the 737, whereas the Dash 8 is ground up.

In wikipedia: In developmentAs of August 2011, the company is developing two new aircraft for the product: Aircraft Planned Release Platform Bombardier Dash 8 EST 2013 FSX Only Boeing 777 Unknown FSX Only I hope 777 is first :) Glenn H

In wikipedia: In development As of August 2011, the company is developing two new aircraft for the product: Aircraft Planned Release Platform Bombardier Dash 8 EST 2013 FSX Only Boeing 777 Unknown FSX Only I hope 777 is first :) Glenn H
You trust Wikipedia? LOLYou know PMDG doesn't edit that right? So all of that info is just Joe making it up. For all we know they may have cancelled the 777 and -8

I don't know if it has been mentioned but PMDG say that they can take over a lot of the systems, graphics and general stuff from the 737 to make the dev of the 777 pretty quick. (compared to the 737)

My initial hypothesis was that the 737NGX stuff was a load of B.S. and that they'd release the 777-X when they promised the 737NGX and surprise everybody; it didn't happen, but, I hope soon. I'd rather have another long-haul plane (and now with ultra-high quality) before another commuter.

Inactive

Best case but highly doubtful would be T7 by the Holidays...! I'm guessing early to middle of next year though... Can't wait for the T7 but for now love playing with the baby 737 :)....! Whatever PMDG builds will be making its way into my hanger..!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I hope the 777 doesnt take long. As much as I loved the NGX, I am much more looking forward to the PMDG 777

I hope the 777 doesnt take long. As much as I loved the NGX, I am much more looking forward to the PMDG 777
Me too William Coade