What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 35% Sale at MV for one week only!
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
. . .
2 replies to this topic
Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:31 PM
Does anyone know what the mixture settings for this aircraft is? How hot do you set the ** or EGT for performance and economy?
Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:26 PM
I recently bought an "owner's manual" for a 1974 Cessna 340, which is the year this plane is modelled after. You can pick one up here if you like: http://www.aircraftm...il.asp?mID=4268 This manual states that the best power setting is 150o rich of Peak EGT and the recommended lean is 50o rich of peak EGD. The best power setting gives you an increase of 2 ktas.