What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Palo Alto -25%
- Anyone seen any good Labor Day sales for Flight SIm 2015?
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- DCS flash sale - 70% off at their shop
- REX 50% Off September Sale
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- job for developers
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
Project Airbus A380 VC in FSX
1 reply to this topic
Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:42 AM
Hello, I have heard about the new A380 VC from Project Airbus. People on the PA forum say that it works fine with FSX, but I am experiencing some problems. As it says in the Readme file, liveries have to be installed before an A380 with the Project Airbus VC will work. I have installed a livery, but what am I supposed to write in the "model" section of the Aircraft.cfg (in the livery's [flightsim.XX] section)? The default is "Model=". In the VC aircraft's folder, the model folders' names are "model.wv_rr" and "model.vc_rr". If I put "wv_rr" or "vc_rr" in the [flightsim.xx] section, the aircraft appears in the FSX aircraft menu, but when I select it, it says "Failed to startup the flight model. [A380 model and livery]". If I do not put the model names in the Aircraft.cfg, the A380 disappears from the FSX aircraft selection menu. Any suggestions on how to make the A380 work properly with FSX would be greatly appreciated.