What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- job for developers
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
Saitek rudder pedalsSetup
5 replies to this topic
Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:37 AM
I have been using Saitek rudder pedals with the NGX since release and without issue. As it appears some are having problems here is how mine are setup. All axis are removed from fsx controls and that goes for my stick and throttle also. Each axis is then mapped through a registered version of FSUIPC. The rudder itself: The brake pedals (this for the right, same sequence for left): No issues with braking or autobrake release.
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:21 AM
Exactly - my old CH pedals and my brand new Saitek Combat pedals both have the exeact same problem; kicking out the autobrake with a double-tap of the toe brakes while using the lastest HF4 beta release. This was not the case with ANY NGX release prior to HF4 - something did change in HF4 and it was NOT the pedal hardware or the respective calibrations.
Hi there,I use SAITEK Combat Rudder + Registered FSUIPC too...It works fine except with Autobrake. It's very DIFFICULT to disengage the autobrake using taps on pedals.
Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:49 AM
I dont need to double tap...I have found that enough steady pressure on the toe brakes releases the auto brakes....besides, ever since I found out the correct procedure is to lower the spoilers to disable autobrakes, I no longer need to tap the brakes to disable on landing!
Flight Sim Addict