Sign in to follow this  
some1

Freeware Project Tupolev Tu-154B2 for FSX (beta)

It has been released a few days ago. Native FSX model, new VC with 3D gauges, several cockpit options ('70s, '90s). For those who haven't heard about it, Project Tupolev was the best and most sophisticated freeware aircraft for FS9, and I dare say it was better than 90% of payware aircraft for that sim.Bear in mind, that it's still a beta release and has a steep learning curve. It's definitely not for people that simply want to hit the autostart and immediately get in the air. But it already works well and has more features that some well known payware vintage jets wink.png .Go get it at: http://www.protu-154...pic.php?t=12373Couple of shots:th_Capture1.jpg th_Capture2.jpg th_Capture3.jpg

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

Finally! Been following the progress for a long time now. Kirill was always dropping hints on how far they are along. Great to see that they have reached a releaseable beta stage! Kirill certainly improved in his modeling. I'm quite impressed! Can't wait to see them releasing more Russian oldies.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

i hope they release tu-114 as same quality as tu-154

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Nice step. I've heard much good things about the 2004 freeware from them. Thanks for the HU.

Hi Tom,I can tell you even though I didn't much use the FS9 version due to a weird issue with my yoke not working properly, that I printed a step by step check list using tutorial photos of how each step was to be taken and printed them out. That was the only way I ever got the aircraft started. As advanced as I am with turbo props, 737's and A320's, this my friend was the most challenging I've ever taken on. Once you do it several times, you will find things become a lot easier. I do hope one day that they make an english version VC option like Suprunov did with their Yak40. The FSX version looks really nice. I may revisit this aircraft again. I'm sure there are still posts on how to operate the aircraft in the forums over there. I would assume even the FS9 version stuff will help you with the FSX version as they are the same aircraft. hope this helps.Best, Jeff

The plane is looking and feeling perfect! A wonder that it´s freeware...BUT when you can´t read cyrrilic, it´s very very diufficult!!!

It's the best freeware plane on the market! This sim was approved for training in Russia. And a beauty! Fantastic machine to fly. I've got it in FSX but have forgotten all the procedures, is there an English voice pack for the crew for FSX?