Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Guys, me & Joel have joined forces to come up with a few treats for you in regards to Ground roll environment for the NGX.A bit later on today this is where it will all happen in regards instructions and downloads. We are both aware there are already 2 posts about this as that was a mistake because i started out then starting talking to Joel who has done a great Touchdown sound as we know this can be found here .. http://forum.avsim.n...ffect-download/As far as the taxi roll and RW takeoff bumps go we are both working on finishing this tonight and having it ready for you guys to try.This will consist of two files that will be provided and have full instructions on where to place them. Baring in mind to always back up your originals FIRST! You will have a taxi sound that ticks over while your taxiing. then on the main runway you will start to hear a much louder sound kick in at around 70 knots which will give the impression of cockpit shake & rattle on take off this is being tested as we speak & is working. These sounds include mine from Joel's.** I've just dropped the speed brake sound a few dB's a lot deeper now.. We will both keep you posted. We both done this as a realism feature not because we think PMDG missed it out !! Regards Steve & Joel.

when you will release the second one later today will the taxi roll work for me?, Daniel, btw thanks for your hard work i think i am talking for all of us everyone

when you will release the second one later today will the taxi roll work for me?, Daniel, btw thanks for your hard work i think i am talking for all of us everyone
Yeah we will get you up and running :) Lot of tweaking is always good to get perfection

Many thanks guys. So much talent on this forum just makes NGX better & better.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well I'm just waiting for Joel to get home from work and message me then we will begin.. Just done a test approach into Athens and many other airports just to make sure its operating right, We all know how add on scenery can be a pain it seems OK so far..

here I am dear..."Honey, I'm home" Love.gifjust got back home from work.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

very cool that you both work together. When you´re are finished can you make a file with all sounds in one Download?

everything would be in one package including the former touchdown sound.we also are probably going to offer you few sound files (versions) in the same pack for you guys to pick.

Joel Strikovsky

come on!, cant wait hahaim%20Not%20Worthy.gif
LOL guys this is sounding amazing actual sounds like your in one heheheh sorting it over teamspeak with joel

we are nearly there guys/Girl, hold tight for a bit longer.

Joel Strikovsky