What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Iron Maiden's new 747-400 for their next world tour
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
- MEGASCENERYEARTH V2 Baltimore/Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia DVD
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II OC
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
. . .
London City Problem-Urgent
2 replies to this topic
Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:40 PM
Hi,I recently downloaded the London City EGLC zip London_City_274783 signed by Ashish Singh dated 23 May 2010. As much as I respect the developers of the enhanced airports (got over 200 of them in my FS4) this airport has bgl/texture to distort former Chicago Meig's Field and also Seattle Tacoma stock airports. Apparently a joke played by the developer. The objects appear on the runways there after the EGLC is added to FS2004 as area. (pictures attached). When EGLC deleted the objects disappear, so no coincidence.Perhaps you should pull London_City_274783 from the library. You are free to check this, download the airport, add it as an area in FS2004 and look at Meigs or SEA airports.As mentioned, the developers are respected by me but this type of a 'joke' is not acceptable. Otherwise Avsim is GREAT!!!!!RegardsPeter
Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:28 AM
First- I am not sure why this is "Urgent"?Second- there is no joke here, it is a known issue with this developer and he is aware of it. If you don't like it, delete it.Third- his e-mail is in the readme, I bet if you try to contact him he will be happy to fix it.Or tell you how to fix it, you just need to delete some unwanted files.As I said, he is aware of the problem.regards,Joe
The best gift you can give your children is your time.
Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:42 AM
Thanks Joe,I am glad this is a known issue and not 'a joke'. I can easily fix it. With all the good stuf Avsim offers, this is a minor issue. Although I must say that this was my first landing into the trees, so with the reality of FS, I thought it was urgent. Additionally it took me a day to research which one of my add on files acts up.RegardsPeter