What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 35% Sale at MV for one week only!
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
. . .
Aeroworx B200 in FSX
1 reply to this topic
Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:44 AM
There is a very intriguing file in the library (aeroworx4fsx.zip) that ports the most missed aircraft to FSX - the Aeroworx B200.The port-over seems nicely done but I didn´t try it yet.Does anyone has some feedback on this work?
Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:09 PM
Here is a thread regarding the tool:http://www.simforums.com/forums/aeroworx-king-air-b200-for-fsx-conversion-tool_topic40750.html