Edited by lasnubes, 15 January 2012 - 01:26 PM.
What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- job for developers
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
6 replies to this topic
Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:21 PM
Hi-I recently lost my FSsupport Laptop and decided to use my old FS computer instead. Bought another monitor and all went well until Simconnect. I do have it working but having some issues. So far ALL I HAVE INSTALLED is what comes on the GOLD version of FSX- on BOTH machines. If I update BOTH the FSServer and FSLaptop computer with the FSX SDK SP1A as found at http://www.microsoft...ang=en&id=10027 will I then have the latest and the SAME version on BOTH machines. Will this suffice BEFORE installing SDK SP2 as I cannot seem to find the link for SDK1? BTW where is the link for THAT? Arrrrrggggggggggggh!Any particularly important tips before I take the plunge. It was all working SO WELL before the laptop went belly up :sad:Ta!
Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:31 PM
Probably not, as Windows policy is to not overwrite newer modules when updating.Cheers,- jahman.
If I update BOTH the FSServer and FSLaptop computer with the FSX SDK SP1A as found at http://www.microsoft...ang=en&id=10027 will I then have the latest and the SAME version on BOTH machines
Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM
There is no FSX Gold version!FSX Gold is the marketing name given to a product bundle that contains:
- FSX Deluxe
- FSX Acceleration.
Edited by jahman, 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM.
Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:19 PM
The 3 version of SIMCONNECT for FSX are 60905, 61242 and 61259RTM : C:WINDOWSWinSxSx86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.60905.0_x-ww_429211e9 SP1: C:WINDOWSWinSxSx86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61242.0_x-ww_35e8ee9a SP2/ACCEL C:WINDOWSWinSxSx86_Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0_x-ww_fb842f5a