Sign in to follow this  
gsagostinho

Radar Contact 4

Hi guys,First of all, I'm not too sure if this is the place to post this topic since I am new here at Avsim, but I hope I figure it out correctly.I have been using Radar Contact 4 with FS9 for some time and I absolutely love it. I particularly appreciate the pre-recorded chatter for certain regions of the world, but unfortunately it doesn't cover much (in Europe, I know it covers the only UK, France , Denmark and Spain, but no Italy nor Germany, for instance). But then I was looking in the folders of Radar Contact and there are a lot of empty folders with countries' names inside of the directory "winwood", and they have instructions of how to add .WAV files to them so RC4 would play these files. I was wondering if nobody ever created some addon for RC4 to add more pre recorded chatter to certain regions.Also, I was thinking that it might be possible to use RC4 together with some websites as liveatc.net, but I am no programmer and the task doesn't seem to be very easy to do (the stream would have to be muted every time RC4 wants to communicate with you, and also every time you change a frequency or move to another region, the stream would have to change). Does anybody ever heard of some project using these concepts?So that's it. Thanks a lot for any kind of information,Gilberto