Sign in to follow this  
Muskoka

Big improvement with replacement clouds

@ japahnThanks John for letting us know what your plans are. I for sure will be dropping your work into XPX.Keep up the good work and DO take your time.regardsCarlos

Edited by Pirata

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Thank you for your warm welcome and deleting your post JP, as you see I "quit whining". ;-)Looking forward to using XP in earnest now!
Sure man, no need to beat a dead horse. :(

So I will soon be on the look out for an XP-based VA, where I can fly that nice-looking Dash 8, CRJ and soon-to-be-released ATR (any VA recommendations?). :-)
www.fly-euroharmony.comwww.zonexecutive.comFleet paints available for Dash 8 and CRJ with both airlines.And John...nice work on getting the clouds under control :Love:p.s. The Ramzzess SU-100 Superjet is pretty darn good too.

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

I am also in the process of testing what I hope is a really helpful plug-in I recently came across that gets those horribly implemented winds aloft under control and resembling something like the real world.After months of eating North/West winds of mega_shok.gif-100kts as standard (XP basically takes the METAR and doubles the velocity lol yucko) I am hoping this resolves things. I'll post more details and the link once I finish testing it and making sure I have a good understanding of how the dev implements things.

AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Bush Is Good!
banTedG01.jpg

I am also in the process of testing what I hope is a really helpful plug-in I recently came across that gets those horribly implemented winds aloft under control and resembling something like the real world.After months of eating North/West winds of mega_shok.gif-100kts as standard (XP basically takes the METAR and doubles the velocity lol yucko) I am hoping this resolves things. I'll post more details and the link once I finish testing it and making sure I have a good understanding of how the dev implements things
Very much needed, thanks in advance Ted, patiently waiting.Glen

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro