What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
. . .
GTX260 to GTX560
1 reply to this topic
Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:28 PM
Hi.I`m upgrading my motherboard and CPU shortly. What difference would it make upgrading my GTX260 to a GTX560?I`m playing Dead Space 2 at the moment, so my PC is up to the task and graphics look good to me.Cheers
Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:35 PM
Yes indeed. The performance jump in all games from a 260 to a 560 will be great. Also, FSX performance will be better around the clouds.