What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- SimSkunkWorks planes 50% off until Aug. 16th
- Another FSX-SE Sale on Steam
- ImagineSim airports 20% off at their website
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- job for developers
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
What is Error 80154002 (Games for Windows LIVE)?
4 replies to this topic
Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:38 PM
Hi all.I am trying to obtain the Product Key for Flight, but I have a problem.When I insert my data (adress and password) in the form, I obtain a strange message indicating an Error 80154002.I tried at first with the data I normally use for Live Messenger. Then I also tried to make a new Live account, but also with the new data the same error appears. So at present I am not able to obtain the necessary Key.Do you have any idea about this issue? Did anyone have the same error message?Just for information, I have a quite new PC with Windows 7 64 bit, concerning MS network services I currently use also Live Messenger without problems.Thanks.A.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:10 AM
Thanks guys.Finally I have been able to solve the problem, but I don't know exactly how :-)At first I tried to create a new Live account, but the problem persisted. Then, after further searches on the net, I read about the xbox account, so I made also one of those (I did not have any, not owning an xbox).Then the error message changed, passing to an equally misterious 80131509. l also read about some registry changes, but did not try them before better undertanding the possible effects.After a pair of reboots, I retried with the xbox account data, and this time the login worked, so I obtained the Stearman.In conclusion, if anyone get my same error message, probably the best thing is to create a new xbox account and retry to login several times, maybe after rebooting.Thanks.A.