Sign in to follow this  
propkop2k2

FSearthTiles Updated Version

hello every one.

please help me!!!

i will be crazy!!!!

please advise me some working tile servers for .ini file for fs earth tiles.i cant find them correctly. please give me tile server for new google yahoo mapquest and ...

thanks

Alopio Posted Yesterday, 01:10 PM

hello?

can anyone answer me?????

please help

I don't have the .ini file handy since I am away from home but I believe if you searched this thread you should find entries that work.  You might not find the exact servers you want to use but I got my entries from this thread.

Most people dont post their ini file, but as stated the reason probably is because the answers are all earlier on in the thread :) Have a read through and let us know if you still can't make it work? :)

Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

hello

i just want the tile servers for satellite images.

for example google and yahoo.

i could download from them before but now i cant.

[service1] #Google Maps
ServiceName = Google
ServiceCodeing = qrts
ServiceUrl =http://khm0.google.c...t%s&n=404&v=186
Referer = http://server0.acmeg...DCAADACBCA&v=10
UserAgent       = Mozilla/4.0                                                   
ServerVariations = ecn.t3,ecn.t1,ecn.t2,ecn.t0

[service5] # Spanish Maps Only
ServiceName = IDEE-Spain
ServiceCodeing = X1Y1X2Y2
ServiceUrl = http://www.idee.es/w...RMAT=image/jpeg
UserAgent       = Mozilla/4.0  
#//EPSG:4258 ETRS89 //EPSG:4230 ED50 //EPSG:4326 WGS80

[service6] # MapQuest   has limited coverage
ServiceName = MapQuest
ServiceCodeing = ZXYpng
ServiceUrl = http://mtile01.mqcdn...1.0.0/vx/sat/%s
Referer = http://www.mapquest.com
UserAgent  = Mozilla/5.0
ServerVariations = mtile01,mtile02,mtile03,mtile04

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/17.0.963.83 Safari/535.11

[service7]
servicename=kerry
ServiceCodeing = xyz
ServiceUrl =
#Referer = http://us.maps3.yimg.com # (old versions v=1.7, v=1.5)
#UserAgent = Mozilla/4.0

these are my tile servers.they dont work...

what should i do???

first sorry for my very bad english... yes I'm french blush.pngthank you very much propkop2k2 to have taked time to correct it, it will be very usefull Applause.gif . I 've eard your advice to use kml file and I've coded a generator of kml file to create an "Area" poly from an AGN folder... it need more adjustement but it work fine ! thx you rolleyes.gif .in my search on this problem I've found a way to generate a kml map of all folder's AGN tiles... it give something like that:dalles2KML.jpg

Hi Vogel, would it be possible to share your method of generating a kml map of all folders AGN tiles pls? Thanks K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I am actually working my way through all of my installed UK airfields (in the A2A Simulations Piper Cherokee 180), and using FS Earth Tiles to "patch" areas of my England & Wales UK VFR Photographic Scenery that look "less than acceptable". I am referring to the strange colour saturation that affects more of the England & Wales photo images than I had realised. This "patching" is rather crude (square or rectangular areas, with no watermasking), but I would rather see these than ugly red/blue/purple splotches dotted around the landscape. It's a bit of a PITA though, because I am a bit of a perfectionist, so once I notice one area that needs a patch, I tend to notice a hundred more!

Not the perfect solution to the problem, but it does highlight just how much we need a 0.6m per pixel resolution, consistent colouration replacement for the current England & Wales scenery.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It seems like those old school server lines stopped working ever since Google has changed their mapping codes. Bing map, though, is the only one that still works fine enough, although their coverage and quality is not as good.

Still hoping that someone will be able to decipher the latest Google mapping code soon.

Hi Gents

long-time Tileproxy user, wanted to overcome the 'loading in flight' issues (although I have a good connection) and get rid of a running process. I discovered FS Earth Tiles and have had some very happy results.

However, I have an issue with water - Some of the water is generated as 'scenery graphic' which is fine, I don't mind the line between 'real water' and 'graphic water' (hope that makes sense). However, the scenery I've pulled from VE has a large number of tiles where the water should be that are a white square with a camera in a 'no entry' sign. 

Is there a way to eliminate this behaviour, e.g. to have FSET not include tiles that it cannot load. I haven't had any missing from land so it's not a loading issue and always occurs in the space off the coastline, once you've crossed the line, so to speak.

Could anyone give me some advice on how to deal with it? I would like to find an automated method - even if it is simply batch converting the white tiles to black (I think this is the mask colour from the looks of it) - I don't have the time spare to open each BMP in photoshop and tidy them up...

Thanks

Rich

PS - is it possible to configure FSET to not download tiles that are blank, e.g. water just off the coast at 2m-30cm resolutions, and have it replace with a standard water blue colour? That would save me so much time....!

PS - is it possible to configure FSET to not download tiles that are blank, e.g. water just off the coast at 2m-30cm resolutions, and have it replace with a standard water blue colour? That would save me so much time....!

I don't know of any automated method but, I think FSET 1.03 has a method to exclude tiles you don't want downloaded from the within the download rectangle. It's been awhile since I last used it. So I don't remember the specifics. If nothing else, you could simply mark all tiles that contain only water for exclusion from download.

I recently ran FS Earth Tiles and my Kaspersky anti virus think the software is a malware. Anyone face this problem?

Could someone give me some advice?

I've produced full UK scenery (originally in two halves, but there was an odd break between the two), at 2m, using a KML with coastline, deepwater and the main area defined. I have spent a lot of time re-tweaking the KML to get the coastline area in close enough to stop it picking up on 'dead' tiles (the white ones with the camera symbol on them).
d
However, I have one last area (in the Severn estuary opposite Cardiff) that just refuses to get rid of the white tiles... I am now re-running the whole scenery again having tweaked the KML. 

The question is this: To avoid having to re-run the whole thing again, can I make a smaller KML to deal with the dodgy area and overwrite the same area from the 'big' run?

So I managed to mask most of the problem areas off, but still have one or two. So I tried a new tack - I used my KML with area/coastline/deepwater and ran at 4m resolution. It now has all the right coastline, no dead tiles. My plan was then to run a 2m resolution area 'inside' the UK, away from the coastline so it won't run the risk of picking dead areas. This worked and the area produced. But, when loaded up on top of the 4m layer, I get a nasty black chunk all the way around the 2m area, rather than just switching to the 4m layer below... (The KML for the 2m 'inner' area has only the AREA polygon assigned in it, no coastline etc as it does not go near the coastline)

I can't work out why it's doing this. When I've produced 'square' areas before straight in FSET without using a KML file they sit quite happily on top of another layer and work. Can't grasp why it changes when produced with a KML instead...

Anyone managed to overcome this? I guess I could try defining the points in FSET instead - I'll try that next...

With 2m layer over top of 4m - note weird jagged black area

XjCiqpV.jpg

with 2m layer turned off - just 4m layer active (looks correct, e.g. coastline and water is no longer lost in a quantum singularity!!)

LrjqRcC.jpg