Sign in to follow this  
sidh

PMDG 777 Featured!?

First of all I would like to THANK PMDG for such an amazing product that will soon be up in market .. THE B777... The most advanced long haul Aircraft ever! However I have a question..Is the Feature of exterior cameras added ? If yes then it would be Amazing!For exampleapbhv_gs98c.jpg777_camera_view_guage.jpgThanks in Advance team! This one would be an outstanding aircraft to fly!

1y329d.jpg

We shall see, but with our ability to view the outside of the aircraft in the sim, particularly with programs like EZDok, I won't miss it if it isn't simulated.

But if it would be simulated on PFD's than it would be awesome isn't it?

1y329d.jpg

But we have the 'simulators gift'of spinning around the aircraft in exterior view! :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

arnt we going for realism? The camera on the pfd is much more realistic than going in to spot view. So if possible i believe this feature should be implemented. If it cant be, then no big deal.

You can simulate it by opening a window in FSX, and just switching it to spot,eats up performance though

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I have wondered this myself and only because the T7 is known for being a real B!#$% to taxi in real narrow areas.

I have wondered this myself and only because the T7 is known for being a real B!#$% to taxi in real narrow areas.
That's right the length of the aircraft is quite big.. This is also in A340's .. and I think this feature should be implemented..Apart from taxi this would be lovely when on cruise ;)

1y329d.jpg

VRS got it to work on the F/A-18E's FLIR, so I'd imagine PMDG could do the same.

Joe Sherrill

I really like to see this feature too! When we are talking about FLIRs and such stuff. Prepare 3D features such stuff :(

i would love to see this implemented in the 777 so we can taxi better and we can see how awesome our landing was from the cockpit.