Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

PMDG Conference Videos

Good find!1) Glad he hates all the dirt.2) Wonder what the crowd was thinking. RSR seems to have a dry wit, but it didn't sound like too many people got the humor. Maybe it didn't translate well for the German crowd?3) Like the background information on some of the PMDG products4) HGS in every damn PMDG plane! (J/k :( )

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Great find. Now you will probably owe me a night spent clicking around waiting for other three parts :)Anyway I have to applaud to Robert for being a very good presenter. This kind of thing is kind of my (future) profession, and since I also enjoy a critical view on stuff, I have to tell, Robert has a very good technique, and represents well. (You would not believe what kind of presenters are some world famous companies able to send on professional conferences... the horror.)

Thanks for sharing! Glad to see a real video and face of Captain Randazzo!

Ok yeah this is pretty hysterical how his humor apparently doesn't reach non-native English speakers. I'm sitting here cracking up at some of it and the crowd is totally silent haha.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ok yeah this is pretty hysterical how his humor apparently doesn't reach non-native English speakers. I'm sitting here cracking up at some of it and the crowd is totally silent haha.
Same here.... :(

I actually found myself feeling bad for him at a couple parts. I've done the public speaking thing and some of those should have at least gotten something, lol. Even a courtesy chuckle!

Noah Bryant

Is it just me or does this feel like an Apple event? Robert is the Steve Jobs of Flight Sim addons ha!

Is it just me or does this feel like an Apple event? Robert is the Steve Jobs of Flight Sim addons ha!
Agreed. He has a special quality of drawing in the masses with his products... He's captivating in his words. It is hard not to listen to him.