Sign in to follow this  
ZKIGO

FS2004?

Apols if this has already been answered - went for a look about and didn't see it.

Is the very exciting 777 FSX only? Or will us dinos on FS9 get a go?

Best from the country that flies the most awesome colored 777 in the sky!

WIQTL.jpg

I would certainly think not. PMDG have long abandonded FS9 Development.

Sorry, but the dinos are out of luck. If you saw what the NGX can do, you would understand why.

Of course you dinos are gonna get to have a go... As soon as you install FSX ;-)

FS2004 is almost 10 years old. Maybe you should upgrade to FSX...only 6 years old!

Maybe you should understand UPGRADE come at a cost to the wallet... some cant afford..

Randy

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Maybe you should understand UPGRADE come at a cost to the wallet... some cant afford..

Randy

I'm sorry, but we're not going to cater to people who can't afford to upgrade hardware after a decade - that's ridiculous. I question how such a person can even afford the software side of this hobby then too.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have Windows ME and FS98. Will the 777 be available for that?

It really depends on your processor. As you know flight sims are a heavy load on your GPU.

I would say you have to have at LEAST a 486DX @ 33MHZ. (And don't try to use that 486SX! You need the FPU for all that math stuff!)

If there are any issues, please go into your IRQs and check for conflicts.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Wow, maybe a bit unfair with the thread starter, no?

Can you claim that you can run FSX perfectly? No FPS issues, no stability problems, no CTDs?

Let's respect each one's choices. There are lots of FS9 users out there, for very different reasons. Not all of them are using Windows 95 and running 486s. Many also use FSX, when they wish to fly GA. Lots of them use FS9 for flying heavy aircraft under conditions that FSX is not able to cope with any Hardware solution that is available right now.

The question is legitimate and could be answered in a more polite and straightforward way.

FS2004 is almost 10 years old. Maybe you should upgrade to FSX...only 6 years old!

Wow FS9 is almost 10 years old?! Remember the first day I got it back in 2003 after using my dads FS98. Time sure does fly when your having fun! :)

Can you claim that you can run FSX perfectly? No FPS issues, no stability problems, no CTDs?

Yes.

Kyle Rodgers