Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

RealAir B60T Duke Turbine (module version 1.3)

Here you can download the LINDA aircraft module for the

RealAir B60T Duke Turbine

Installation notes:

• Download and unzip it and place the two folders into: */Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Modules
  • Say "yes" if he'd like to overwrite anything
  • Your current Combo settings wouldn't be overwritten, but you find in Modules\linda-cfg\aircrafts\PMDG 737NGX files named *.default. name them to *.lua to use them.

We will update this files from time to time and will make a little note in this thread about the changes.
Users, who also made changes to this codes could post it in this thread or drop me a PM and we will update the module.
If you have created a complete new module (also for other addons) please PM us.

Realair Duke v1.1

upd April 2012:
several enhancements

upd 1.3
several improvements

upd 1.2
corrected typo (probably you have to reassign cowlflaps)
added cowl flaps inc und dec

upd 1.1:
added several enhancements
Edited by ScotFlieger
Link reinstated

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upd 1.3

several improvements

upd 1.2

corrected typo (probably you have to reassign cowlflaps)

added cowl flaps inc und dec

upd 1.1:

added several enhancements

Guenter Steiner

Guenter,

This is fairly complete, yes?  I had to make some tweaks to my previous Turbine Duke to get everything working but I think I have every switch programmed in case you need anything else.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi,

depends on what you mean with "complete" ;)

please test it, and if you have further additions, improvements or suggestions, please let me know!

I will add them

Guenter Steiner

Would this Module also work with the non-turbine Duke B60 V2. I don't own the Turbine Duke but would also like to setup my buttons and switches for the piston Duke with Linda. So is there a way to use this profile for the piston Duke?

I cannot answer your question as I am not the module expert. If your new Duke aircraft has been issued by the same company with the same SDK then I would expect most of the functionality to work with your current setup. However, there is no guarantee.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Would this Module also work with the non-turbine Duke B60 V2. I don't own the Turbine Duke but would also like to setup my buttons and switches for the piston Duke with Linda. So is there a way to use this profile for the piston Duke?

Seems to me that there are some differences.  I do have a piston Duke module I use for LINDA (I'd have thought there already was one uploaded).  I'll do a test this morning and see if it's ready for upload. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Seems to me that there are some differences.  I do have a piston Duke module I use for LINDA (I'd have thought there already was one uploaded).  I'll do a test this morning and see if it's ready for upload.

Great, thanks a lot!

Tested on the V2 Turbine and works great.  I was wondering if the cabin control dial and the cabin air pull knobs could be added?

@shadyowl2: i tried to add the elements you requested @ https://github.com/joeherwig/RealAir-Turbine-Duke-V2-LUA/commit/dfe2c63f1421d360219cbeaa99b54ec2d0212aa3 It is based on guenseli 1.3-Version.

Feel free to test them.

@guenseli: What do you think to switch to github for future LINDA-Modules. With that it's easy to fork and change the Files, and easily push them back via pull-requests. And... You have one place where allways the latest version (and all previos ones) reside without the need of searching the proper one between several older ones...

If you like ... more via PM. ? :-)

Someone asked about the Duke pressurization controls and I couldn't find the thread so I thought I'd post here.  I currently do not see a way to manipulate the pressurization knobs for the Duke(s) with hardware.  There are no L variables and they don't respond to the standard FSX offsets.  There may be some unpublished offsets that someone might locate in the future.  

Gregg Seipp

@Gregg: I'm still working on it... but... did you mean those ones?
https://github.com/j...43eef7a9f8abeca

Best Regards, Joe

Ah, I see the cabinAlt code.  That would be cool if you got those knobs working.  It's the only thing I don't have working in mine.

Gregg Seipp

@Gregg: I'm still working on it... but... did you mean those ones?
https://github.com/j...43eef7a9f8abeca

Best Regards, Joe

Question is, if you set the pressurization for cabin and rate, do you have to also set those variables in FSX or does the code inside the Duke handle it for you.  Not that it would do much, really...but the cabin pressurization light might come on.

Gregg Seipp

Good day to North Carolina Gregg, Hi to the rest of the world...

Well, i'm sorry not being able to answer your last question... :-( But probably you might want to check it with the lua found at my repo:
https://github.com/joeherwig/RealAir-Turbine-Duke-V2-LUA/blob/master/Modules/linda/aircrafts/RealAir%20Duke%20Turbine%20V2/actions.lua

The script just handles the LVARs. So probably it is treated the way you prefer... directly by RealAir.

I'd be glad if i could help you.... And... Your Homecockpit must be impressive....  :smile:

All the best from Germany...

Joe