Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Please can we have some more pictures?

Can PMDG give us any clue as to when the next update will be? Days? Weeks? Months? :P

Think of it as an update about when the update of the product will come :lol:

Think of it as an update about when the update of the product will come :lol:

Haha well that is probably what it will be. Lol but I'm still anxious about the next update because some of the PMDG team have said we are all in for a big surprise, which makes me wonder how far into development thet actually are.

- lets not get obnoxious.

It will come.

These types of posts serve little or no purpose other than driving folks nuts. PMDG has nothing to loose and everything to gain by showing us, WHEN ITS READY.

Its very simple.

Peter Osborn

:LMAO:

Lol ill need a new pack of anti depressant meds if that was the case.

It will come.

These types of posts serve little or no purpose other than driving folks nuts. PMDG has nothing to loose and everything to gain by showing us, WHEN ITS READY.

Its very simple.

This thread is specifically for those who want a laugh and who are a b it nutty. We know it will come when it comes.

It will come.

Its very simple.

Lol ill need a new pack of anti depressant meds if that was the case.

This thread is specifically for those who want a laugh and who are a b it nutty. We know it will come when it comes.

Exactly, we aren't saying it in a manor such as "GIVE US AN UPDATE AND PICTURES NOWWWW!!!!". We're sharing our excitement, having a laugh. Chill! :Peace:

I understand there are already some pics out, can someone show me the way to them please? I've searched but apparently I am not a good searcher :-)

Thanks Cameron! Looks great so far! NGX quality all the way! Can't wait for the 744v2, I think we have some good times coming up!

Edit: Did you notice the WXR button there? Could that be the big surprise? ;-)

Thanks Cameron! Looks great so far! NGX quality all the way! Can't wait for the 744v2, I think we have some good times coming up!

Edit: Did you notice the WXR button there? Could that be the big surprise? ;-)

It does look good doesn't it! PMDG doing it right.... Like a boss!

Re the WXR 'surprise'. No I dont think so. Why I think this you may ask?

1. PMDG has specifically said they will not simulate WXR because FSX does not allow it to be simulated properly.

2. The NGX also has a WXR button, which when pushed does nothing. (trust me, ive tried) So just because the button is there, doesnt mean it will actually do anything.

What pmdg should do is keep the WXR button like it is, but put a troll face on it.(see below) :P

troll-face.png

Haha, notice my ;-) at the end of that question... I really don't expect them to incorporate WX functionality. Thanks again for that link to the pics though :-)

Haha, notice my ;-) at the end of that question... I really don't expect them to incorporate WX functionality. Thanks again for that link to the pics though :-)

Couldn't help it!

OHoZF0Fs-EOFRCV6LpykCQ2.png

I think they learned from their last release. The won't tell us anything until they want it.

I never followed any other projects before, just came across the NGX & MD11 Youtube Channels... wonder when the 777 will get her own?