What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
Ken Mitchell Panels
No replies to this topic
Posted 07 May 2004 - 03:49 AM
I just re-installed FS9 and have suddenly realised that most of my fleet operates with Ken Mitchell panels. I havent seen anybody praising this guy in the forums, so I'm going to.Every panel of Ken's I've downloaded has worked 100% from the off. For appearance and useability, they are unbeatable, and I include payware in that statement.I see that he has just released a 744 panel. Once you've got that, check out the 742 and 727 panels, you'll see what I mean!A big thanks to you KenRegardsAdrian