- Is seamless with MS Flight configurations. You use this with MS Flight configs, not instead of MS Flight configs.
- Protects you from lost control configurations in MS Flight.
- Maps ANY keyboard command to controller buttons, and allows you to mix keyboard commands with flight control commands on 4-way switches.
- Corrects the 90-degree offset in the Pro Throttle hat switch.
- Allows controller buttons to work anywhere in MS Flight, not just in the simulation screen (teaser: you can use one button to switch to the map screen AND back again to the flying screen).
- Adjusts controller sensitivity and null zones.
- Configures single-press commands to be action commands (for example, you can slide your eyepoint left instead of using repetitive button presses).
- Configures buttons to do real camera zooming, not just incremental changes.
My doc does not replace the Control Manager user guide; understanding the program involves reading the manual. And I'm a novice CH user, so questions should be directed to the forum as a whole, because I probably don't know the answer.
Have a great day!